Price List Phrase

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiree53

Reaction score
Hi

I've just opened my new nail bar and am having my price lists designed etc. I've almost finished the content but I need to think of something to say on the front cover. I want to use some kind of phrase that sounds good and not too cheesy (he he) Any ideas what I could put? My thinking cap is on but not coming up with anything!

Lynn x

might inspire if you tell us what you are named?
what treatments you do, etc.

I'm renting within a Hair Salon which is called CRE'8 Hair & Beauty. I'm going to use "Nails @ CRE'8 by Lynn"

I'm using NSI products and am offering the whole range of nail treatments, ie. sculptured acrylic or tips/Balance UV Gel, Clear Gel with permanent Nail Art, Sparitual manicures, french polish, infills etc.

CRE'8 a Nail, CRE'8tive Nails (that will wind a few peeps up) RE-CRE'8

Although you're renting there, you may become so successful that you'd be better off building your own image. Nails @Crea8 by Lynn is fine now but what if you move to your own premises or to another location? Also, what about if you take on staff.........it won't be just Lyn then.

My personal opinion is that using gimmicky things like @ in a name will date very quickly. rememebr back in 90's when everyone copied ToysRUs and started using R, U and 4 in their names. They all look so old fashioned now.

So if for example you called your biz 'EGO' (just an example), you could be EGO@Crea8. Then if you move, you'll be EGO at ----- or just EGO. Do you see what I mean?

Although you're renting there, you may become so successful that you'd be better off building your own image. Nails @Crea8 by Lynn is fine now but what if you move to your own premises or to another location? Also, what about if you take on staff.........it won't be just Lyn then.

My personal opinion is that using gimmicky things like @ in a name will date very quickly. rememebr back in 90's when everyone copied ToysRUs and started using R, U and 4 in their names. They all look so old fashioned now.

So if for example you called your biz 'EGO' (just an example), you could be EGO@Crea8. Then if you move, you'll be EGO at ----- or just EGO. Do you see what I mean?

That makes sense, it would probably be better if you create your own unique name that you can take with you wherever you go. x

Latest posts

Back