Price lists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1991

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just making some new business cards on vista print and also want to do some price lists.

Just wondering where you all get yours printed or if you do them yourself as I can't find any to design on vista print.

Thanks xx

I do my own using a template from Ms office. It was a bit tricky but it means I can print as many as I like when I like. It also means I can add or take away a service I provide or change any of my prices to suit me.

You need Carl from Verve designs he's awesome!!! He can design you bespoke business branding for your business and he's very affordable :) you then find a cheapish print company and get then printed, he offers logos, Pricelists, leaflets, Fbook Eflyers oh my the possibilities with business branding is endless lol
www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns

I use a designer through the freelancer website People Per Hour. They don't have the overheads of some businesses as they are often small or start up businesses working from home.
You can check reviews, request examples of work and specify whether you want someone local/national etc. Very often you can also see their websites (most of the designers have their own sites too but use the PPH as advertising).

These are some of the people who are advertising leaflet design-

http://www.peopleperhour.com/design leaflet-hourlies?ref=search&filter=all

We use a proper printers. When we completely overhauled our pricelist about 18 months ago, we got a few we liked the look of, found some designs we liked, found a flower logo on shutter stock and sat with the designer guy at the printers for about an hour going through ideas. He did the layout using our wording and prices etc. We didn't really like the first idea as we felt it was a bit funky, but what we have now, we love.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I do my price lists on Vistaprint, I use one of their brochure templates. It works really well.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using SalonGeek mobile app

I do my pri lists on vist sprint I have all matching click onto brochures and make them how u want

Latest posts

Back