price of extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole<3

Reaction score
Hi everyone im looking to get some extensions id just like a bit of advice on the price range i should be looking at and the kindest method to my own natural hair
thanks in advance :hug: xxx

go to your nearest hair extention shop in your town they are normally for ethnic people but i get mine from there there 18" medium brown and £28

theyre fab and i clip in too. the clips are £1 each and need about 15 but you can get 30 off ebay for £10

hth's

Hi it may be better to got to a professional hair extensionist if you are wanting quality hair extensions ,

depending on the type of hair you want ? and what type of application method you want? it will all be reflected in the price,
any idea of what type were you wanting ? :hug:

if you want a professional job then go to a professional. the reason i recommended that shop to go for cheap extensions is cos thats what i do, but i didnt think about if you would be able to do them yourself you would probably have to get other ppl to hel you round the back

thats what i did the first time i had extensions i bought them and my friend put them in now i can do them myself!!

It is quality hair that i buy and the ones i have now have lasted me just over 6 months and stil look brand new, i wash them once every 3 weeks and spray with batiste dry shampoo to get rid off any odours (smoke) and they look brand new still lol

xx

Latest posts

Back