Price of spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinkle

Reaction score
hiya all, i have been getting my tan off a lady who sold me the machine i have. And most of my customers love it.. its £30 for a liter and if you buy 3 ltr u get 1 free.. so £90 for 4 ltrs..
i have alot of people asking if i can get the sienna x, or the coco bay tan. i have put them into google and its expencive.. and would have to charge more for my tans which i dont really want to.. any 1 no any sites i can get these tans cheaper?

I use sienna and love it why don't you get some ad offer 2 prices x

Cabby is right, a lot of people will run a big name brand along a lesser known brand. Charging different rates is a tough one because it makes people think the more expensive one is better, which is not necessarily the case.

I suppose if you explain to your clients clearly that you prefer xyz tan but if they want sienna they're paying for a brand name so will be paying a premium for it, then at least they know the reason why it's more costly. They might try it and then realise the prefer the old one anyway... which will suck short term as you'll be stuck with a half used bottle of sienna... but long term it will save you money :)

Latest posts

Back