Prices For Colouring Hair.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail creations

Reaction score
Hiya i was wondering what is the going rate for a full head colour in your salons? Also how much if you are wanting a slice of colour as well?
There are so much competitions in my area and different prices i was just wondering what the outcome was, And also if im been ripped off lol.
Thankyou in advance xx

As with enhancements you are paying for the level of skill and training as well as time and product,your area will also reflect price

If you feel you are being "ripped off" you may be better looking for another stylist

I wouldnt say ripped off becki dont get me wrong i dont mind paying for my hair done. There are so many different prices at the moment evrytime i go its a different price. I wish i could stick to the same hairdresser but once they cock up and i dont feel like they are paying enough attention im off to another salon.
What do you charge for your colours then and a trim?

:wink2:
Hiya i was wondering what is the going rate for a full head colour in your salons? Also how much if you are wanting a slice of colour as well?
There are so much competitions in my area and different prices i was just wondering what the outcome was, And also if im been ripped off lol.
Thankyou in advance xx

:wink2: :hug:

I'll be there in august i'll do it lol x

Ill tAKE YOU UP ON THAT BECKI THANKS XX

Latest posts

Back