Quantcast

prices for ear piercing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
:confused: Could anybody help with the price of ear piercing, im not sure what to charge, any ideas, I have gold plated studs, and studs with coloured stones, any ideas gekies. Thanks

Carol
CottageNails.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi , what about going and hving a nosy at what other salons in the area are charging, it might give u a better idea, by the way where did you do your ear piercing course , thanks love dee

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
definitely check out the local salons but i would have said somewhere in the region of £5-10. Why not send a PM to KellyC coz i know she is getting into this and is very clued up on that sort of thing. Hope this helps.

Kellyc

Reaction score
aaahhh thanks Carole although i wouldnt say im clued up on anything lol!!! I am attending an ear piercing course on 21st July at my local Sally's store and it cost me about £5.35 for the course which is a half day course. Locally in my area ear piercing is anything between £3.50 - £8.00 it depends on what studs their using but i am thinking about charging £4.00 - £5.00. I have however been in contact with my local council because you do need to be registered to carry out peircings and it will be costing me a one off £87 registration fee. As i am working from home they will come round and make sure the area i work in is clean and free of contamination etc but they have said they are quite leniant but they are sending me an info pack out so i can prepare in advance! anyway hope this helps a bit x

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
HI GIRLS, AND THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES. Also thanks Kelly for all the advice, I have done my course, also at my local Sallys, its very good, hope you engoy it. I will now be intouch with my local council now I have all my equipment ready to start. Good Luck

Kind Regards
Carol
Cottage Nails. :cool:

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
HI

YOu need to cost it up like you would any other treatment, your time, the earings, wear and tear on your gun, utilities , sterilizing pads ect. I would think that £5 would only just cover your costs so i would try and go a little higher or its not really worth your time. I charge £10 but a lot of other salons charge 15-20 .
JMO

Kellyc

Reaction score
Yeah i do also agree with Tracy, im having to compare my prices with others locally to me because it is very popular and there are a lot of salons that do it, yet i havent fixed my price yet anyway glad our advice has helped x x

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
I charge £14 which includes a bottle of ear care solution. I know this bears no comparison to the price at Claire's accessories for example, but the difference is you are offering them a salon service. Your time is valuable and this of course is costed into my treatment; I block out 15 minutes for this.

A mum stopped me in the playground this week to ask if I could recommend anywhere local to pierce her ears and was gob smacked when I said I could do them! She popped round later that day and since then I have tinted her lashes and brows, given her a manicure, a Creative spa pedicure and a gel nail overlay! From chance remarks big things do grow!

Good luck!

angel fingers

Reaction score
i work in a piercing studio and the price for ear piercing with a gun is £7.50 and that includes a small bottle of aftercare solution.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
Hi Geekies,
hankyou so much for all your help and replies, I think I have an idea of what I will charge.. Thanks a lot girls.

Kind regards
Carol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts