Prices for glitter/gel toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abicrunch

Reaction score
Hi
I have searched many threads but only found ones on gel holloywood toes.

Im just starting to do glitter acrylic toes and also hollywood gel toes and colour gel toes, but I dont know what to charge.

I was thinking:

Colour gel - £20
Colour acrylic - £20
Hollywood Gel £22-25 - unsure
Glitter acrylic - ?

I think that £20 for colour gel is an ok price and surely I should charge more if im doing french but feel that £25 is too much so some help there would be appreciated. Also I dont know what to charge for acrylic glitter toes, do you think this should be £20 or £22-£25. Dont want to charge too much as I want to get alot of business doing toes as I know it will be very popular this summer.

Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance.

Is there anyone who can help me with this one please, as im doing a set next week and dont know what to charge. Thanks.

Is there anyone who can help me with this one please, as im doing a set next week and dont know what to charge. Thanks.

Would depend on your competition, have you looked to see what they all charge round your way?? I charge 20 for all my toes, takes me no longer to do any of them tbh. Do you charge more for French on nails?? What's your difference between them??

Hth claire xx

Hello :)
My new price list from June 1st I have toes as

French Gel toes £26
Glitter toes (L&p) £26
Minx Nail Veneers £30
Shellac UV colour coat £25

i personally charge £25 for french /colour/glitter gel or acrylic.

why dont you set your other price at £25 and if theres not much uptake do a 20 % special offer for the summer.

to me the time taken is roughly the same, glitter gel being the fastest but then you have the additional expense of the glitter which averages it back out to the same level as the others. its good to get people out and about is some really dazzling glitters because they are much more noticeable than a plain colour or french and will attract more new business.

why dont you set your other price at £25 and if theres not much uptake do a 20 % special offer for the summer.

to me the time taken is roughly the same, glitter gel being the fastest but then you have the additional expense of the glitter which averages it back out to the same level as the others. its good to get people out and about is some really dazzling glitters because they are much more noticeable than a plain colour or french and will attract more new business.

Hi

I absolutely love the glitters and have glitter silver acrylic on my toes at the moment and glitter acrylic tips. I wish everyone would have the glitters but alot of my friends just want the natural p & w look. :( Colour gel is easier to put on them glitter acrylic toes so maybe I shuld charge4 £20 for coour gel and £25 for glitter toes. I always put a gel top coat on the acrylic as well which is in the price. Thanks you to all of you that have applied, was so unsure what to charge, I will make a few phonecalls and find out some prices in my area but I think there might nly be one salon that does toes. Thanks again. Abi

We charge £35 for Hollywood toes and £28 for Minx toes xxx

Would depend on your competition, have you looked to see what they all charge round your way?? I charge 20 for all my toes, takes me no longer to do any of them tbh. Do you charge more for French on nails?? What's your difference between them??

Hth claire xx

Hi Im not sure what they charge, Im so much cheaper for my nails but not alot of people do toes. I do charge more if im doing a pink and white full set as this takes alot longer than the all over pink or clear, not much difference though, about £3-£5. I only charge £25 for a full set of p & w. I know some will tell me im too cheap but although I have been doing it for 4 years its only been on friends, so now I feel confident im going it alone now so thought I would start with £25 to get people in. Maybe a price increase in 6 months would be a good idea. Abi

Hiya,
I charge £25 for hollywood toes, and the same for glitter. Will probably charge the same for Shellac, as all of them take the same sort ot time.
Haven't done acrylic on toes yet, gel's easier i think :)
x

Do an offer they think they are "getting a deal" % off or flimo canes,rhinestones etc x

Latest posts

Back