Prices for newly qualified gel polish technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Good morning,
I am doing my manicure and gel manicure courses in October, and I was wondering on how much to charge?
I am going to be using Ink London products, but I have no idea on what to charge. I don't want to be over charging, but I also don't want to be selling myself short.
I know that initially I will just be looking to build a client base, and also practicing.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Xx

Good morning,
I am doing my manicure and gel manicure courses in October, and I was wondering on how much to charge?
I am going to be using Ink London products, but I have no idea on what to charge. I don't want to be over charging, but I also don't want to be selling myself short.
I know that initially I will just be looking to build a client base, and also practicing.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Xx
Im in a similar boat. I actually qualified about 9 years ago but my career didnt take off for one reason or another.

Anyway im retraining with CND, first L&P in October and then Shellac in November.

Im currently on maternity leave so in no rush right now so to speak but while im building my confidence I was thinking of just charging perhaps half price for a certain amount of time?

Shellac £20 (luxury Mani £25)
Toes £20
L&P £30 (a bit more of nail art etc)

Last edited:
It depends on the area I have been qualified for over 15 years and charge £17 for gel polish hands or feet

Latest posts

Back