Prices for treaments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hello everyone
Ive been slowly designing my website and i put up prices which i thought were reasonable, however i went past a salon yesterday in my local area and the treatment prices are extremely low!I am based in west london (ealing) at home, so im going on an average of what to charge for treatments.

If anyone has some time please visit my website Home and it will have a list of my prices. Please tell me if my prices are ok or if they need to be less!

I would really appreciate any feedback!
Thanks
Lima
xx

I think your prices look fine, what you have to think is why is the other salons prices low, could it be cos they are not very experienced or not as highly qualified etc, or not really valuing their customers.
Your website looks very professional which will ensure that clients know they are gonna get a nice treatment and good service.
Well done!:green:

I would value your service prices by the level of your treatment quality therefore I am sure they are just fine. Don't worry about the competition. People don't want to pay a cheap price for a cheap treatment they will however be happy to pay a reasonable price for an excellent one. Beauty is a luxury and so people who are having these treatments want a luxurious experience not a cheap and chearful one. :lol:

Oh thank you so much for the compliment!Everyone is so nice on this forum!I love it!
x

Your prices almost perfectly match my own :hug:.

If I was a potential client I would think that if someone was selling their treatments too cheaply then they are not very good at what they do or are not qualified or experienced enough to charge full price.

Also take into consideration your overheads and to work out what you need to make from your treatments to cover this and your wages. x

You have a very nice website and no i wouldn't lower any of your prices but i would update your special offer page as it is still on July hun lol :hug:

Your prices almost perfectly match my own :hug:.

If I was a potential client I would think that if someone was selling their treatments too cheaply then they are not very good at what they do or are not qualified or experienced enough to charge full price.

Yep I would think the same Good luck xx

When you click on the link you gave it says your address (XXX Wxxxxxxx Crescent)... I would change this to say something else in links...
ie... quality treatments in Ealing (or similar).

hth's

thank you everyone for the comments. I have just realised that i need to change the offer!!! Ooops!:)

Its been great to get feedback off people especially as you are all in the industry and it has greatly helped! I know what i will be doing over the weekend!!

Thanks again
xx

Hi

I am home based now and its going great I had a thing with my pricing just like you so I went to all the salons in my area got there leaflets and compared each and everyone to see if there was a difference between them, one particular one was a bit different but the pricing was either a little over or under the others. so i decided to just go a £1 cheaper on most of my treatments that way i was,nt charging anymore than them and I was,nt under cutting myself by much either. coz u do have to think about your overheads and your time.

Like one thread said if your prices are too low then people will want to know why so its best keeping your prices the same or a close as the salons prices around your area

I did the same as Lavender Rose and went to every salon in my town and got a treatment menu then worked out the average charge then knocked off £1.00. As I am a home based salon I guessed that I could do that as my overheads would not be as much but I didn't want to make my prices too cheap as although I'm not in a High street salon I still use quality products and offfer quality treatments.

I don't know what the going rate is in your area but I think your prices look good and I would deffinately come for a treatment if I was in the area!

Good luck I hope it all goes well!:hug:

I had a quick look at your prices, and although I'm not a beauty therapist so cant comment professionally I can say that I have regular facials and would be happy to pay your prices. I pay similar prices (and I imagine prices are generally cheaper up here anyway) and my therapist is home based, not salon based.

Its a matter of opinion with prices, personally I am offering nail enhancements at what seems to be the going rate for my area, even though I am mobile and reasonably new at this, I'm confident in the service that I offer. There are some salons near me that advertise a full set of acrylics for £20, but I'm not worried about them, my philosophy is be professional, be friendly, and your clients will come back to you even if you charge more than some others.

Latest posts

Back