Prices for working from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlob123

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m setting up a little beauty room at home and just wanting to know what the average prices people charge for treatments are? I will be doing, brows, waxing, tinting, massage, gel nails (the gel bottle) nail art, lash lifts...
also any good insurance recommendations

Hey, I looked at salons near my area see what they charged and then I put my prices a little cheaper than them! I think thats the best way to go about it x

I decided what the minimum hourly rate I’d like to earn then took it from there. Adding a bit more on some services and a little less on others. I also looked at other local business as a guide.

Don’t feel you have to be cheaper because you work from home. Chances are you’re providing a better service such as private parking and warm comfy surroundings.
Match your prices to your local salons that offer an equivalent service. This way you can offer promotional prices for a limited time while you build up your client base.

Ignore all the mega cheap nail techs out there - work smarter not harder!

Agree with the above.

you should set your rates as you would in your area , never under cut yourself because you work from home , its best to research other home based salons in your area and reach a price range similar

Latest posts

Back