Prices help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug queen

Beauty
Reaction score
Price increase

I know price is dependant on what area you are in, but I struggle with getting the ratio right for infills. As that is my main work now. I use CND, I have been doing nails 5 years, lots of experience. Also I am really unsure how much to charge for baby boomers/ French ombre ? As they are more work. I am really busy and have increased most of these by just £1 or £2.

Full set of clear Acrylic extensions £22
Full set acrylics with gel/shellac on top £27
Full set acrylics gel/shellac & glitter £28
French ombre £24 ( +glitter £1)
Full set glitter £26
Natural nail overlay £20
Stamping and diamonte's start at 25p

Infills £19
Infills and gel/shellac on top £23
Infills gel/ shellac and glitter £24
Infills gel/shellac, glitter and stamping £26

Shellac £18 ( includes removal) hand massage and cuticle oil

Pedicure £16

Eyelash tint and eyebrow wax £12

Your prices seem very cheap :eek: ...are they competitive with other therapists in the area? Are you making good profit?
The fact that you are very busy indicates that you're good at what you do, so please don't undersell yourself. You use good products and have the experience to charge more.
Please charge more for a pedicure, £16 is way too cheap!

Last edited:
What!!! How can you make a living with those prices??? If you're busy it means you're good. I would go online and note what other good nail techs are charging. For example. There's a bad nail girl near me charging £10 who is fully booked. I charge £35-£40 for gel polish and I'm fully booked. Even when I worked from home I charged £28-£35. CND is an expensive brand. Charge your worth.

Even for infills ? It takes me an hour to do infills, gel, stamping glitter etc, I am very fast, and meticulous. It's just I am in a small village out of the way, not in a town or anything. But I am going to get some price lists from the surrounding villages :) thank you xx

I have a home salon out in the sticks, near a small village.
Clear extensions £25
With gel polish £30
With glitter and a design £35
Ombré £33
Gel polish £18
Polish removal £5
Gel polish with glitter £23

I mainly work with coloured acrylic so don't do infills as it's a redesign at every appointment and I charge the same price as a new set.

Thanks so much for that, big help :) thank you :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back