Pricing help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophies924

Reaction score
Hi I’m doing level 3 in nails and was wondering what the prices are for the basic and luxury manicure and basic and luxury pedicure please tia

Hi Tia

It all depends where you live. Check out the prices of your local salons and base your prices on this as well as you'll be a newly qualified so price them a little lower than the local salon. You can always price match when you build up clientele and confidence

Hope that helps x

Hi I’m doing level 3 in nails and was wondering what the prices are for the basic and luxury manicure and basic and luxury pedicure please tia

You need to work out your 'cost per service' add on any extras for disposables, travel (if mobile), hourly rate, tax, NI, etc. not just based on what local salons are charging. They may be offering cheaper services to lure people in, they may be offering cheaper prices in an attempt to up sell from other beauty/hair treatments they offer.

This should all have been covered in your course.

I base my my prices on local salons but I work from home so I have no overheads. Agree you need to add on the extras to cover your costs however my prices are reflected and I get custom from it. Swings and roundabouts all the time I say. I don't do promotions etc unlike salons to lure people in. My prices are good but cheaper than my local salon and the appointment is personal to them in a one to one relaxed environment. Good luck x

Thanks everyone x

Latest posts

Back