Quantcast

Pricing change?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Michael Reynolds

Reaction score
Hello All,
i wanted to run some price with you, would you think this is expensive, full head highlights and a cut and blowdry £100... i live in central london. i am a home salon. Reason i ask is that a salon down the road from me is doing a full head and cut for £89

Thanks Guys x

eager beaver

Reaction score
I cant offer advice on this one as I am on the beauty side,but I would pop this qu on the hairdressing forum for poss more help? What I would say is charge what you think you are worth,so what if the salon down the road charges less,you may be more qualified/more experienced /generally better at what you do etc x

surf girl

Reaction score
If that's what you think the service is worth then go for it

smallandcute

Reaction score
again im beauty but my advise would be to sit down and calculate all the overheads for the service then decide on the profit margin. also take a look at your competitors etc and go from there. sadly i do think lots in this industry think they can make a price list by plucking numbers out of thin air. not saying this is yourself but more of a general comment about pricing.

Michael Reynolds

Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys, I'm certainly going to stick to my guns on my prices. X

Latest posts