Pricing change?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Reynolds

Reaction score
Hello All,
i wanted to run some price with you, would you think this is expensive, full head highlights and a cut and blowdry £100... i live in central london. i am a home salon. Reason i ask is that a salon down the road from me is doing a full head and cut for £89

Thanks Guys x

I cant offer advice on this one as I am on the beauty side,but I would pop this qu on the hairdressing forum for poss more help? What I would say is charge what you think you are worth,so what if the salon down the road charges less,you may be more qualified/more experienced /generally better at what you do etc x

If that's what you think the service is worth then go for it

again im beauty but my advise would be to sit down and calculate all the overheads for the service then decide on the profit margin. also take a look at your competitors etc and go from there. sadly i do think lots in this industry think they can make a price list by plucking numbers out of thin air. not saying this is yourself but more of a general comment about pricing.

Thanks for your help guys, I'm certainly going to stick to my guns on my prices. X

Latest posts

Back