Pricing classic eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've recently qualified in classic individual
eyelash extensions and I was wondering if anyone could help me out on the pricing. I know how much to charge for a full set its just the infills that I'm a bit unsure on and do you class a 4 week infill as a full set?
Thanks in advance x

Ive always done infills at half the price of a full set. I get everyone to come for their infills at 2 weeks, if I find they're retaining enough that I'm happy to infill at 3 weeks then I discuss thay with them and they can have their infills at 3 weeks. I then charge the same price for all infills as it's based on my time. Anything over 3 weeks or beyond what I would class as infills is they charged as a full set.

I was doing 2 week and 3 week infills options but I had a few clients who would be practically needed a full set after 3 weeks so now it's all 2 weeks unless I say otherwise. It works much better for me now :)

You would first need to work out how much it’s costing you in products and overheads before you work out how much to charge. Randomly plucking out a figure from the air just won’t work and pricing yourself with other salons in the area is not a great idea because you might have very different running costs and products costs etc.

You need to first work out:

How much product you use
What your product costs per treatment
How long each treatments takes and what are the wages for this time period
All of your salon overheads and running costs down to the last minute.

Then you can find a price to charge that works for you.

A great resource for working this out is thisuglybeautybusiness.com

Hi guys,
I've recently qualified in classic individual
eyelash extensions and I was wondering if anyone could help me out on the pricing. I know how much to charge for a full set its just the infills that I'm a bit unsure on and do you class a 4 week infill as a full set?
Thanks in advance x

i am due to attend a course early next year for individual lashes...can i ask how much you charge and what roughly is the going rate. thanks.

i am due to attend a course early next year for individual lashes...can i ask how much you charge and what roughly is the going rate. thanks.

It varies massively, you'll need to work out your costs and find the right price for you. Within 20 miles of where I work classic lashes start at £30 and I've seen them go up to £55. I've also seen Russians priced between £30 and £70. I don't think there is really a "going" rate, I would say there is a minimum everyone should charge based on their costs, and this increases as skills increase.

It varies massively, you'll need to work out your costs and find the right price for you. Within 20 miles of where I work classic lashes start at £30 and I've seen them go up to £55. I've also seen Russians priced between £30 and £70. I don't think there is really a "going" rate, I would say there is a minimum everyone should charge based on their costs, and this increases as skills increase.

thanks for your reply. i will probably wait until just before i have completed the course before researching prices.

Im currently charging £30 for a full set of classic lashes but i do different offers to build up more clients x

Latest posts

Back