Pricing - deposits for hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megamberxo

Reaction score
Should i be charging the customers the full price of the hair in their deposit, so the hair I was looking at for a customer was £150 in total, should I be putting that as her deposit in order ot buy the hair.
Before, I have just been charging £50 deposits.
I dont want to put customers off by charging their deposit at too high of a rate.

Yeah and if they cancel they can collect the hair from you because they paid for it sometimes it’s hard to send the hair back but that’s the way I do it everyone is different x

The deposit really is to cover the cost of the hair that you order otherwise they can just cancel whenever and your left with the hair trying to send it back and paying postage x

I charge 50% of the total cost as my supplier does allow me to return the hair. 50 % usually covers the majority of the cost of the hair for me.

X

Take the whole cost of the hair + shippig fees. It’s a lot less confusing when it comes to them paying on their fitting day as they only owe you the fitting cost. If they cancel then again you can get them to collect the hair or send it back but make sure when doing a consultation they sign something to say they agree to this x x

Latest posts

Back