Pricing Information

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trini

Reaction score
Hi to all you geeks and hope u all having a very good day .I need to find out if when giving an enhansment service do you always give a manicure first or just the enhansment the customer ask for and, is this included in your pricing system.it cost me about $3.00 for l&p and $2.00 more if i have to tip then i charge $10.00 a hour for my labour so if i do a manicure i'll have to work that in.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

--------
Tricia

Hi Tricia

I always do a mini-manicure in with any enhancement as part of my prep, using cuticle remover etc.
I include it as part of the service as it causes less hassle when they are due a rebalance as the cuticle has been removed from the nail plate so I get hardly any lifting.
The $ is pretty much on-a-par with the € euro, I charge 35,00€ for a full set, this normally takes anywhere from 1 3/4 hours to 2 1/2 hours depending as to whether they want polish and/or nail art. i charge extra for polish and nail art but not much more, 2,00€ for polish and differing prices for the art side of it.

your pricing will also depend on the area you work in and the clientelle your business attracts.
hth
x

Hi...I do a mini-manicure as part of my prep too and is included in price of nail enhancements. BUT..... if they have very thick cuticles that seem welded to thier nailplates... I recommend they have a proper manicure as a separate service.

You will get to know as you go along...most of the time a mini-manicure is suffice but occasionally you find that the client really needs a good soak to push thier cuticles back etc. You have to bear in mind too that if you are finding you are doing lot of cuticle work etc it takes up your valuable time and they are also getting two services for the price of one. I hope I've made sense!!!

I too include a mini-manicure as part of my prep. However, if they want polish I also include this in the price. Not many clients want polish but if they do, do you think I should charge more? Clients always ask me how much extra for polish and I never know what to say. Most of my clients have permanent french, but its the 20% that don't that want polish.

Maybe I should charge an extra £2?

hi

we include through prep in our enhancements. Any extras are charged for as they take more time example polish is £3 extra with a service on its own its £6.50

But would you still charge extra for polish is you did a normal L&P or gel new set?

Thanks every one for your responces.Over here they don't do mini manicures they just do the service you ask for but polish is included in the price a l&p is between $40 to $50 manicure $20 to $30 and pedicure $25 to $50

--------
Tricia

Over here they don't do mini manicures they just do the service you ask for
so what happens if there is cuticle build up on the nail plate before you do enhancements?
don't you get loads of lifting?
sorry but that's confused me.

Latest posts

Back