Pricing Minx & Shellac together?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi, I have asked this in the Minx Lovers group but no one has replied so thought I'd try here instead.

Just wondered how you price this. So if someone had Shellac as a base then one of the transparent or lace Minx designs over the top, or even some Minx cut out in a design or used as tips..... Would you charge half your Minx price on top of the Shellac Price or more/less?

TIA :)

If it was a full cover over the nail I would charge more than half Minx price as you're still technically doing the full Minx service. If I was just doing tips I would charge half.

I charge £10 on top of my Shellac service for Minx xx

Minx on its own I charge £20.00, shellac same. I always put shellac base and top over my minx anyway on fingers. I charge £30.00 for minx and shellac colours together. X

I charge £20 for Minx and £22-25 for Shellac depending on whether it's French or plain colour. I was thinking half the Minx price on top would be fair as half would be my application time and products used and the other half prep?? Seeing as the nails would have already been prepped and painted with the Shellac, I'm not sure I could justify charging more than half really could I? So £32 for the two together, does that sound ok or should I just do a round figure of £30?

This also answers my questions :D

When you use minx and shellac together will it not effect how long the nails last and is it ok to apply minx over shellac ??:suprised:

I am just about to order in some lace style Minx for a client to use over Shellac.

I charge:
£25 for Shellac
£25 for Minx
£1 per finger or £7.50 for glitter or foils on top of Shellac, can you justify an extra £10 for Minx or would you keep it inline with your Rockstar prices?

Also how do you charge if a client has Minx with a Shellac top coat?

Thankyou

:)

Looking like an additional 10 it is.

What if the client just wants ringfinger in Minx?

I take it you would be topcoating with Shellac so would charge the additonal £1 rather than just the same as your normal service?

My prices are:

Shellac (colour or french) £25
Minx Fingers £20
Minx Fingers with Shellac top coat £25
Shellac with Minx Ring Finger £28

Claire I would add £10 on top of Shellac price if I was adding lace Minx on top :)

xxx

My prices are:

Shellac (colour or french) £25
Minx Fingers £20
Minx Fingers with Shellac top coat £25
Shellac with Minx Ring Finger £28

Claire I would add £10 on top of Shellac price if I was adding lace Minx on top :)

xxx

Thanks :) And would you charge maybe £1 per nail if it wasn't on every finger? I do this for Rockstar but minx a bit more expensive than glitter.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks :) And would you charge maybe £1 per nail if it wasn't on every finger? I do this for Rockstar but minx a bit more expensive than glitter.....

I add an extra £4 on top of the price of Shellac or Gelish for Minx ring fingers. My Rockstar ring fingers price is an extra £3 because it's quicker and less expense to me.

I worry that my price list is confusing!

Shellac colour £22 French £25
with Rockstar ring fingers £25
with Minx ring fingers £26
Full Rockstar £28

I add an extra £4 on top of the price of Shellac or Gelish for Minx ring fingers. My Rockstar ring fingers price is an extra £3 because it's quicker and less expense to me.

I worry that my price list is confusing!

Shellac colour £22 French £25
with Rockstar ring fingers £25
with Minx ring fingers £26
Full Rockstar £28

Your prices are the same as mine.

Thanks for the replies all :hug:

Latest posts

Back