Pricing question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kassy

Reaction score
Hey geeks!
So this had been frustrating me for some time. I just dont know how to charge my customers for my worth. I charge €25 for shellac and this includes nail art. I am very good at nail art and can do any design my customer asks but sometimes the designs they get can take me like an extra 15 mins compared to a plain colour and I still charge the same price. Same with gel nails. I dont charge extra for nail art and if they have one or two broken nails ( mostly due to the fact they waited 4 weeks to be refilled) I also dont charge for repaired nails. This is frustrating at this stage but Im nervous to ask for more money. How do you all structure your pricelists to include nail art or broken nails with gels? If anyone has figured out a way to charge for their nails can they please enlighten me.
x

Kassy you have to restructure your prices fast! :)

Nail art needs to be charged for. I charge £xx for shellac then for glitter or Ombre it's +£3, for stamping it's +£4, for hand painted nail art it's +£5 if it's on all 10 fingers and I don't do anything terribly complicated, it's not really my thing, so for detailed stuff I would suggest more.

Where did you get the idea of throwing in free nail art?? It's one thing to do it as a special offer but not permanently.

Broken/replacement nails also need to be charged for. If they discover it costs more if they go 4 weeks and end up paying more for breakages, they will start coming back after 2.5/3, nails intact.

I'm guessing you're pretty new to nails? X

It would be nice if others could post their prices for nail art [emoji4] I'm very interested to see what people charge extra and it would be very helpful for Kassy too [emoji4] x

It would be nice if others could post their prices for nail art [emoji4] I'm very interested to see what people charge extra and it would be very helpful for Kassy too [emoji4] x
I charge £5 for rockstar added onto price for shellac/ gelish, nail art £1 per finger or £8 full set.

Latest posts

Back