pricing rhinestones ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all

I charge 25p per rhinestone 50p for a large rhinestone and 50p for the flower shape stones most of my clients just have them on the pinky finger but if they have them on every fingernail then i charge 2 pound for the set. :D :D

wow, I must have it completely wrong then. I charge £1 per crystal and the rest of the art is included. I haven`t yet put any crystals on without art, and its usually more than one colour used too. I know I`m trying to justify my prices now, I just never had a clue when it comes to pricing art. Perhaps I should look into it a bit more

Thats about right. I tell my students to charge about 20p for a small stone, and 30p for a big stone. It works out right for a full set then. I would only charge 50p if someone wanted just nail art without any set or nail treatment before hand. Also if a client wants the same rhinestones re-applied, as they can be used again, i would charge 10p per stone. I have probably confused you now!! :shock:

I charge 20p per stone. This way, if they want a full set then it is two pounds. I found that this is about right for my clients, but you never know I could be completley undercharging! :D

This way though, they know they are getting something pretty and effective and it's not costing too much. If you have nail art displays with for example one design with 3 stones on then this would 60p etc.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
hello all :D
i am wondering how everyone prices up the cost to a client using rhinestones.
some places round here charge 50p per stone, but when you are perhaps buying them at say £3.00 per 100, then charging 50p per stone this makes em £50 per 100, i know we need to take the time etc into consideration, and make a profit on what we do but i cant get my head round this one :shock: , what do other people do?
thankyou for any replys

I charge 40p and 50p each so if they have a full set it's £4 or £5.

Sorry if you may think it's expensive but my ladies are happy to pay it, plus 9 times out of 10 the gems stay on till their next appt.

My clients tell me that they buy the ones from Claire's Accesories for £2.50 a pkt but they only last 3 days so they are happy to pay £4 or £5 if they stay on for 3 weeks.

Jue ;)

i charge 25p per stone but sometimes it depends on the design........so if i do a 3d acrylic flower then id not charge for the stone in the center of the flower just for the design :flower:

Jess
;)

Sawasdee ka

We have customer pay 5 baht 1 stone so if customer 14 stone have 1 pound england .

If customer have many stone we discount .

We send now to america for new stone company have size 5 and 7 and 9 i think maybe size 9 very beautifull for 1 stone 1 nail .

Kop khun ka mui

Those of you doing any service for free are not using your business head!!! You are thinking like a woman instead of a business woman.

Set your prices and stick to them. Resist the temptation to give stuff away. Why would anyone feel 'mean' charging for something you have bought already, or adding a design to your work? Please!

How can the public ever hope to see us as serious professionals when practices like this are going on. You really need to decide if you are doing nails for fun or to make a living, and whether you are a professional or not.

Well I charge 25 pence per stone..................That includs the time to put them on the nail.....afterall time is money lol..................
Nail art is priced seperate, again time related...........
So if they want a stone on every finger then it's an extra £ 2.50...........

Just my input
love Ruth xxxx

I charge 0.75euro per stone 5euro for all 10 nails. 1euro for teardrop stones and 1.50 for flower stones. I used to charge less but then i found that everyone else in town is charging 1 euro for a simple stone!

I charge from 50p per stone - the more they get the cheaper it becomes. But....
The salon I've just moved into charge an increadible £3 - yes...£3 per stone!!!! :pale: :ack: :ack:

The owner want's my prices (I rent space from her) in line with hers!!!!
but I think £3 is a little high :eek:

My prices are for the stone alone. Nail art is extra - from £1per nail. Price is negotiated upon what the client wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back