Pricing to travel to out of town clients-anyone have any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalyn

Reaction score
Hello I’m located in Buffalo New York and I have a few clients 2 hours away and 6 hours away inquiring about getting their nails done and for me to travel to them. I need help with giving them prices! Please help!

Not a chance you spend your time traveling ! Mad I’d shoot my self in the head .

Ok so cost of your time is what you need to work out.
How do you work out your salon prices. Surly there is a basic price for time plus products so I would charge for your time , plus travel costs.

So say I charge R100 hour if it takes half hour to and from the venu I charge R100 plus travel costs.

Anything less and you wasting your time, too could be doing local clients in those times you traveling.

Exactly. There’s another girl that’s about 1 hour and 15 minutes away from me that said she would give me $100 just to travel to her on top of what she paid me for the nails. And the nails she want is about $100. So that’s about $200 I would get all together, but idk.

I’m I. The wrong country $200 is the average salary for my area for an entire week!!

Oy that’s pretty far... esp the 6hr one... is that for only 1 person? It’s not worth it.

The 1.5 hr one for $100 travel isn’t bad. Think about how much gas you’ll use and how much is costs plus mileage/wear and tear in your car.

You could say any travel from 1-2 hrs is $100 just for travel. Then 2-4 hr $200 4-6 $300.

Depends on how much you want these clients too and if they’ll be repeats too

Cost of goods sold ie materials used in doing her nails.
Cost of time spent dong her nails
Cost of time spent traveling
Cost of fuel and a little extra for wear and tear on your car
add it all together and you have your price and its up to them if they take it or leave it:)

Latest posts

Back