Pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am charging $65 for a new set of gel nails (french) and $1 per finger for nail art. And $40 for fills (french) and $1 per finger for nail art.

There are a few girls in my community that also do nails from home and they do beautiful work and are only charging $50 for new sets and this includes nail art!

I am a new technician and am gaining new clients weekly and am very happy with how my clientel is slowly building BUT - I feel threatenned and insecure when I see their advertising on FB with beautiful photos. I live in a small town :-/

Should I be concerned? I don't want to lower my prices!

How much do you charge?

Thanks Geeks <3

I think if your still gaining clients then you should stick to your prices, mobile should always be cheaper ad you don't get the luxury of going to the salon,I think if you had a problem extending your client base then maybe consider lowering them slightly, but if your not stick to them, if your clients are sticking around there obviously willing to pay because they are happy with the treatment , personally I don't charge for nail art as I think it hardly costs any thing and when clients ask the price of nails I always say at the end and that includes free nail art! Every one loves a freebie! But I no lots of other salons that charge for it xxx

I charge for nail art but price it depending on design. I charge because some clients waste a lot of my time faffing about choosing the design so if I didn't charge I'd be wasting time and money x

Yeah I charge for nail art depending on what. If only a couple of dots then no but a polish with design etc then definitely xxx

Latest posts

Back