Pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been working out some prices for myself over the past week or so and I think I have almost got it. Most are charging about £26 - £28 for a full set of nails. I am aiming a little higher at £30. I have asked about and all my regulars who have had their nail enhanced by me so far, at a very low rate due to training, are saying they would pay this happily. I am not worried about my prices as I did show my ambassador on my last course. I am having trouble about my rebalancing price though. It takes me as long to rebalance on some people as it does to do a new full set.
I was wondering if anyone had any help they could give me as to this matter.
Thanks in advance! :lol:

I charge £30 for natural enhancements £20 for a rebalance after 2/3 weeks
Then £35 for french and £25 White rebalance after 2/3 weeks. I used to charge much less for my rebalances but when i actually thought properly about it, I spent almost just as long doing them as i did a full set, plus repairs if needed. I think its better to charge by time taken.

Hope this helps you :)

Thanks for your reply... I was kinda thinking £25 for Rebalance.
Will study it abit more and hopefully come up with a successful price soon!

Pricing also depends where you are based you are correct for putting your prices up, I find it difficult as I started low , at home I charge 25 for a full set, 20 for rebalance, 15 for maintenance.
In the salon I work we charge 45 for a new set, 25 for rebalance and 25 for maintenance.

To be honest i think more work is involved in a rebalance than a full set and who ever made the rule of charging less for a rebalance and more for full sets was mad.

unfortunately its what clients expect....however i only have 1 set price for NNO (first time) and for rebalnces....a first time NNO takes no time at all...no filing down, no blending tips ....but a rebalance takes longer....so although i may be losing slightly on the first timers...i intend to make them long timers and so benefit all round with the rebalance price.

I know this would be hard to do with full sets of sculpts or tip and overlay...but seriously i wouldn't make the difference between those and rebalances that much...x

On my new price list
I have a full set of T&O at £27.50
an infil at £17.00
and a rebalance at £24.00

I agree with Bagpuss, the work involved in a rebalance is just as much (sometimes more) than a full set, but the client does expect it to be cheaper!
I charge 5€ less for rebalances after 2/3 weeks but full price for anything longer and my clients are happy with this.

:):)
I charge the same ($40.00) for a full set and Rebalance!!
I have had a few clients question it, but I explain that there is actually more work involved in the Rebalance than the new set..

I have only lost one client because of it, and she originally came from a NSS and she said that she only paid $17.00 for a rebalance at the NSS.

I never backed down and I am glad.!!

Janet:hug:

I agree with Bagpuss, the work involved in a rebalance is just as much (sometimes more) than a full set, but the client does expect it to be cheaper!
I charge 5€ less for rebalances after 2/3 weeks but full price for anything longer and my clients are happy with this.

That's what I was thinking of doing at £5 less for the 2-3 weeks.........I like the idea of charging full price if they are left longer.
Thanks everyone :green:

Latest posts

Back