Prickly heat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
Anyone got any tips or solutions to prickly heat? I have a client who is getting married in mexico soon and she suffers really bad. I'm sure ive read there is a tablet that can be prescribed but I cant remember what it was called. Can anyone help please?

Sulphur tablets.

Piriton tablets ... you can buy these over the counter at any chemist or supermarket pharmacy.

Piriton tablets ... you can buy these over the counter at any chemist or supermarket pharmacy.

Yup I'll second that! I was given them when I was in labour as I was itching so badly that I kept knocking the heart monitor off the babies head and scratching all the wires off from the epidural. The midwide was getting well stressed out.

It would depend on the type of prickly heat she suffers from, there are 3 kinds. My is the most severe and I am actually allergic to the sun so piriton doesn't help me at all. The only thing you can do it slap on say a factor 50 and advise your client to keep out of the sun at its hottest.

I have heard that taking Beta Keratin can help. Also remind her to keep perfume and jewellery to a minimum. I feel her pain its a real nightmare!!

Latest posts

Back