Pride of Britain awards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Is anyone watching it?!

I am an actually havent stopped crying since it started.

Its so humbling to listen to these peoples stories

Becki xxx

I've just watched it and was sat sobbing the bravery and kindness deserves to be awarded :) Makes you look at whats important in life.

yeh i watched it - i was actually surprised i didn't cry more. i've been known to cry at adverts before!!

the one bit that got me was the little girl whose dad came back from bahgdad to surprise her on stage!! x

I did't even manage to hold the tears back through the FIRST award lol,i'm such a softie

Those people were amazing :hug:

No dry eyes in our house either :cry:

I am so annoyed I missed it...:irked:

I had seen the clip about the girl whose dad was back from Iraq twice on GMTV I think it was and I blubbered both times so heaven knows how I would have been with the whole programme...but I wished I had seen it...I always think it is great to see people like that getting recognition and awards for something important....

could not agree more
I've just watched it and was sat sobbing the bravery and kindness deserves to be awarded :) Makes you look at whats important in life.

its just amazing, I've heard a couple of people critising the girl who had the breakdown and now works for the princes trust - i just dont understand why, she gives hope to every single person who has been there - whats to critise about that?

becki xxx

its just amazing, I've heard a couple of people critising the girl who had the breakdown and now works for the princes trust - i just dont understand why, she gives hope to every single person who has been there - whats to critise about that?

becki xxx

Yep that one was so close to my heart :confused:

Latest posts

Back