Primavera and Lavera skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peg77

Reaction score
Hello, does anybody know anything about the Primavera or Lavera skincare ranges? I'm looking to get a new range in, but other products seem to be really expensive to start up, £3,000 to £6,000 on average!!!
They sent me great info pack and lots of samples and are organic and vegan friendly which is important to me, but have never really heard of them and would appreciate some impartial opinions on the products.
thanks a lot. xx

Martigirl has just taken on Lavera, if my memory serves me correctly, she will be able to help you :hug:

superb products I have been researching them for the last year and I am delighted with them.

if you search lavera I did a recent thread on this

hth'sw

Just out of interest, are Lavera a professional brand with a pro range, because my local health shop sells their products.

They are not a salon only brand.

They cater for the natural/organic/vegan market so health food stores would be a good outlet for them I suppose.

I've been looking around for an organic/aromatherapy based product for body treatments and I looked at Lavera and Spezia (sp?) and a number of others too but I keep finding that they are stocked local to me by health shops!

I live in quite a 'hippy' area with lots of alternative and health places and I can't seem to find anything that they haven't got to first!:lol:

I can see your problem but your clients trust your advice and the prices locally would be the same so it wouldn't really put me off.

I suppose it's a bit like other salons stocking the same salon brands.

I use it not as an alternative to Environ, but as a good add on with the Body Wash/Body Lotion etc.

Yeah thats what I want, because Environ don't really cater for body treatments which is what I'd like to add.

I shall keep looking and I'm sure I'll find the right one for me.:)

How is Lavera going for you so far?

the initial signs and feedback from clients is very encouraging and from my own perspective I am delighted with a lot of their products.

I have very sensitive and problem prone skin so it takes a lot to impress me.

good luck with your search

Latest posts

Back