primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

Today when i wake up i think i want ask about primer.

I see in primer me have methacylic acid but yesterday i look and creative nail tech in japan have primer no have acid.

i want ask why some primer have acid and some can have acid free can you speak about this please .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Methacrylic Acid primer has been used for over 25 years by technicians.

Contrary to some of the myths perpetuated from nail tech to nail tech, acid primer does not 'eat' .. 'etch' .. or 'corrode' .. the nail plate. What is does is 'degrease' the nail plate and prepare it so that it attracts the acrylic to the nail plate for a good bond.

The problem with Acid primer over the years, has been that nail technicians have abused its use and 'over used' it to the point where it has caused burning etc. There have also been many accidents in the salon with Acid primer involving children etc. The manufacturers have been reluctant to sell to some companies who do not support their technicians with good education and it has become very expensive.

Acid free primer, does the same job, but is more 'user friendly'. No burning ... fewer accidents ... less expensive.

When you use Retention+, there is no need to use any primer as the product has been formulated to bond to the nail plate in an entirely different way.

Geeg kop khun ka for everything you speak me about primer i very happy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back