Princess pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel90

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the correct place but I'm thinking about adding Princess Pamper Parties to my treatments for children's birthday parties. I have spoken to Salon Gold who have said as long as I get parental consent, regular nail polish is fine to offer. EDIT: They have just informed me this is only acceptable for children 12+.

Are there other treatments I could offer? Glitter tattoos perhaps? And then I'm thinking of age groups for the parties with different treatments.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

I don't want to put you off but now you've been informed it's 12+ I'd consider costings and expectations. I personally don't do children or special prices as my thought on it is I'd rather do a file and polish on an adult for more money than less money on a 12 year old (I respect lots of people do its just my opinion) Just don't under sell yourself. Lots of 12-16year olds are now are very fashion aware and you could be asked for lots of extras such as glitters, gems, different colours etc so I'd bare this in mind when looking into it.

If you do decide to go for it, I've seen some lovely extras such as mocktails and a mini polish to take home.

Do you currently do hen parties or special birthdays? If not that would be an alternative option if you want to do groups as you can do a pick and mix type thing with mini treatments and maybe a gift for the bride?

Good luck with whatever you decide to do....sorry I couldn't be more help with specific ideas just wanted to give a different opinion x

I don't want to put you off but now you've been informed it's 12+ I'd consider costings and expectations. I personally don't do children or special prices as my thought on it is I'd rather do a file and polish on an adult for more money than less money on a 12 year old (I respect lots of people do its just my opinion) Just don't under sell yourself. Lots of 12-16year olds are now are very fashion aware and you could be asked for lots of extras such as glitters, gems, different colours etc so I'd bare this in mind when looking into it.

If you do decide to go for it, I've seen some lovely extras such as mocktails and a mini polish to take home.

Do you currently do hen parties or special birthdays? If not that would be an alternative option if you want to do groups as you can do a pick and mix type thing with mini treatments and maybe a gift for the bride?

Good luck with whatever you decide to do....sorry I couldn't be more help with specific ideas just wanted to give a different opinion x
Thank you, that's really helpful. I think I might forget the kids parties as I was hoping to be able to do parties for little girls (around 5 years). I may think about a teen party package instead. Hen parties sounds like a good idea though! Thank you! x

Latest posts

Back