Princess pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Morning all just need a little help got a princess pamper party at weekend which includes a mini facial n mask n
Mini Mani and pedi. I'm struggling to come think of the best way go do things.
Do you think I should take my massage bed and do each childs facial n mask on there or should I just let them lie on the floor so I can put the mask on them all at the same time.
Really need some advice and help as to the best way to do things and in what order

Hi I do Pamper Parties and do the following
File and Polish Fingers
File and Polish Toes
Giltter Tattoo
Facepack
I do this order for many reasons
Doing there fingers first allows them to dry whiles I'm doing toes, doing there tattoo makes them sit still for there toes to dry, then facepack.
I find if I do this last then it doesnt dry out too much so it's easier to remove.
Hope that helps a little

Hi I do Pamper Parties and do the following
File and Polish Fingers
File and Polish Toes
Giltter Tattoo
Facepack
I do this order for many reasons
Doing there fingers first allows them to dry whiles I'm doing toes, doing there tattoo makes them sit still for there toes to dry, then facepack.
I find if I do this last then it doesnt dry out too much so it's easier to remove.
Hope that helps a little

I'm thinking of offering Princess parties So these tips are great thank you.

Do you do party bags as well ?

I was also thinking of providing invites because often parents will be looking at them and it's another way of promoting your business if you have your logo and name on them. This could also combine your parental permisson forms.

I'm thinking of offering Princess parties So these tips are great thank you.

Do you do party bags as well ?

I was also thinking of providing invites because often parents will be looking at them and it's another way of promoting your business if you have your logo and name on them. This could also combine your parental permisson forms.

Yes, I found gift wash bags in tesco after xmas with bubble bath, shower gel, hand cream and a body polisher in down from £6.00 to 90p so I brought the lot, 50 of them:lol: inside I put a letter to parents explaning what there children had done and how to remove the products. at the bottom of the letter is a copy of my parties and prices. I also put in a price list of my beauty treatments and a discount card for mummy.
When I have recived a deposit chq I then sent off a conformation letter, party invites and parent consent forms. At the back of party invites is all my information.
I will be looking in the sales all the time for little bits for the party bags from now on, after valentines day I picked table bubbles like the ones for wedding which were pink and had hearts on ready for the next lot of bags I need to make up, they were 10p each and there is 2 in a pack.
Let me know if I can help any you at all:lol:

Loving your ideas Glmcwtch x

HI Glmcwtch

Some brilliant ideas and information much appreciated. Going to start scouring the shops for baragains and sale stuff.

Just need to start advertising the business and hope the business comes in.

Just marking this page for later :)

Do you think little miss princess parties is a good name? Or rockstar princess parties as I will be doing rockstar nails? I am struggling! Lol... Any advise would be ace!

I would use rockstar parties and then you wouldn't be limiting to girls but boys also as I read in another thread, and offer tattoos etc to them ??!!

Thanks! When I mentioned this to my sister, she thought I ment as in singing! Which made me think clients might not actually get it!!

Latest posts

Back