Princess parties including boys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Hi all just started doing princess parties and it seems to be going really well. Today ive had an enquiry as to if i can also include boys into the party.

HELP WHAT COULD I DO WITH THEM??? ANY ADVICE PLEEEEAASE

:lick:

What about temporary tatoos, the type you put on with water. Or even just a nail trim and file - and a clean if like my son!!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

How old are the boys?

as said above temp tattoos boys love!! some of the younger boys up to 5/6 love the glitter tattoo you can get spider football stencils etc!!

the ages are between 6-8 so dont really think the boys would want any nails being filled already thought of the tattoos just havent a clue what else i could do with them x

As a mum to 3 boys, aged 8, 6 and 4, they all absolutely LOVE having Glow in the dark nail polish on! Even my 8 yr old because it cant be seen, but it can in the dark (obviously). And Konad nail stamping, you can get some boyish designs like skulls, and footballs etc..They're happy to have that on one finger (well my 8 yr old anyway! My other 2 like it on all fingers lol)
xx

What about spiking their hair up with some gel?

Hi all, I do some wee parties and the boys are mad after the glitter tattoos, there are so many to choose from, they never are that girls get 2 things done (nails and tattoos) they just can't decide on what tattoo they want. Good luck xx

As a mum to 3 boys, aged 8, 6 and 4, they all absolutely LOVE having Glow in the dark nail polish on! Even my 8 yr old because it cant be seen, but it can in the dark (obviously). And Konad nail stamping, you can get some boyish designs like skulls, and footballs etc..They're happy to have that on one finger (well my 8 yr old anyway! My other 2 like it on all fingers lol)
xx

Hi caz where do you get the glow in the dark varnish that Is great x

Why not invest in some face paint and do princess and pirates??? xxx

Hi caz where do you get the glow in the dark varnish that Is great x

I use china glaze ghoulish glow i got it from sallys x

What about colour spray for the hair?

glitter tattoos!! even my 14 and 17 year olds at the time when i got my kit wanted one!!!

Latest posts

Back