Princess parties template/disclaimer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
Hi all !! :))
I was just wondering if anyone has a template/declaration for theirs princess parties to get signed by parents I could kindly use.

I have been asked to do one as sis in law is a photographer and is shooting about 6 9yr old girls, my sis in law is the best and offered them a ikle pamper for me lol

I have decided to do small make up (eyeshadow, blush + lipgloss), nails painted with glitter or stickers and glitter tattoos. And also hair curled + pinned.

I would do it myself but my amazing computer has packed in + now left with an ipad -_-

Any help appreciated, thanks :))

I'm also looking for consent forms to do princess parties xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Princess party consent form - Today, 10:27 PM
Hi girls this is what I use. I hope this is of some help!

I, the parent of ___________ give consent for her taking part in the XYD princess party. I agree in her taking part in all things mentioned below;
*file and polish on hands and feet including nail gems and stickers
*glitter tattooing
*facepainting
*goodiebag containing sweets
If no, please give details ______________

I confirm that my daughter has no dietary requirements (due to goodie bag), or has any transferable disease or infection. If no please give details ___________
I understand that whilst XYZ princess parties take all possible care to ensure the safety of my child, they cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred whilst in their care.
Signed (parent/guardian) ________ Date __________ Contact no __________

Not sure if this is a bit overkill but you can never be too sure! Hope this helps xxx

Princess party consent form - Today, 10:27 PM
Hi girls this is what I use. I hope this is of some help!

I, the parent of ___________ give consent for her taking part in the XYD princess party. I agree in her taking part in all things mentioned below;
*file and polish on hands and feet including nail gems and stickers
*glitter tattooing
*facepainting
*goodiebag containing sweets
If no, please give details ______________

I confirm that my daughter has no dietary requirements (due to goodie bag), or has any transferable disease or infection. If no please give details ___________
I understand that whilst XYZ princess parties take all possible care to ensure the safety of my child, they cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred whilst in their care.
Signed (parent/guardian) ________ Date __________ Contact no __________

Not sure if this is a bit overkill but you can never be too sure! Hope this helps xxx

Thank you so much !! I have one at the weekend this has helped, I wouldn't have even thought to add as much detail, but you are right you can never be to careful !

Do you have a ant hints or tips for myself ?? I have 7 girls at 9yr old and have 3 hours to do them in, I will be doing nail polish/stickers, glitter tattoos and a bit of make-up e.g eyeshadow, blush and lipgloss xx

I'm glad its helped!

I actually have my first one soon too! This is just the form that I have drawn up to use. I'm offering a file and polish on hands and feet with nail stickers. Glitter tattoos and facepainting. I've also made up little goodie bags for each of them with little lip glosses, nail files etc in.

Mine are aged 10, so I was thinking of having them in a bit of a conveyer belt system, I'll make sure all Of their hands done first, then go back to the first girl and do her toes and so on. Hopefully this works!!

Let me know how yours goes too! Xxx

Latest posts

Back