Princess parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lumos! Best base and top coat i have ever used. Delivery from sweet squared is pretty fast so you'd get it in time for then. I wouldn't use anything else. Gives a really good result aswell, really shiny.

Good luck with your pamper party :) i've got my first one on friday night! A pedicure party, really nervous! Xx

Thank u I have to be honest as I don't have one single client that has standard polish I have brought a quick dry spry from Sally's for a few quid as I can't afford to spend that for a few sets at a one off party when I can get more Gelicure! Hopefully that will be enough!
Are u doing goodie bags? I'm only charging £10ph

This idea also appeals to me for quiet times - definitely adding it to my list of treatments once I'm ready to rock and roll :biggrin:

Thank u I have to be honest as I don't have one single client that has standard polish I have brought a quick dry spry from Sally's for a few quid as I can't afford to spend that for a few sets at a one off party when I can get more Gelicure! Hopefully that will be enough!
Are u doing goodie bags? I'm only charging £10ph

No goodie bags, but I'm having cupcakes made for each person and I'm taking a bottle of sparkling rose for the host, as I know the lady. Just hope it goes ok so I can look into other pamper parties as I've got lots of ideas down on paper, for different ages etc

I've never tried the fast drying spray from Sally's so I can't really comment. But I suppose if there's quite a few people, it will give their polish chance to dry anyway before they go home so you should be fine :) If you start to do more pamper parties with polish, I'd advise you buy it though because it is a great product xx

No goodie bags, but I'm having cupcakes made for each person and I'm taking a bottle of sparkling rose for the host, as I know the lady. Just hope it goes ok so I can look into other pamper parties as I've got lots of ideas down on paper, for different ages etc

I've never tried the fast drying spray from Sally's so I can't really comment. But I suppose if there's quite a few people, it will give their polish chance to dry anyway before they go home so you should be fine :) If you start to do more pamper parties with polish, I'd advise you buy it though because it is a great product xx

In a month or so I may look into but money is poop after Xmas and as my first I just can't afford it :/
I see quite a few ppl doing cup cakes but I don't have definite numbers! I was thinking some sort of chocolate of sweets in some pretty netting with business card and 10%discount voucher on next treatment.
Am giving host half price along with a voucher..... U think that's enough?

In a month or so I may look into but money is poop after Xmas and as my first I just can't afford it :/
I see quite a few ppl doing cup cakes but I don't have definite numbers! I was thinking some sort of chocolate of sweets in some pretty netting with business card and 10%discount voucher on next treatment.
Am giving host half price along with a voucher..... U think that's enough?

If your only charging £10 per person and the host is getting hers half price then yes, definatly enough. You want to make a profit remember :) the business card thing in with it is a good idea. let us know how you get on with it xx

If your only charging £10 per person and the host is getting hers half price then yes, definatly enough. You want to make a profit remember :) the business card thing in with it is a good idea. let us know how you get on with it xx

Hen party was last night and was there 730-1230! Got 10ppl done and the cupcakes I had done in my company colours went down a treat :)
Had trouble trying to get Gelicure across and how it worked was like I was trying to tell them about an alien from mars!!!
This perception that anything other than standard polish will wreak ur nails after one application baffles me they don't listen it's not product it's bad nail tech that wreck nails!
Other than that all got drunk n were happy was a nice little money earner :)

Hen party was last night and was there 730-1230! Got 10ppl done and the cupcakes I had done in my company colours went down a treat :)
Had trouble trying to get Gelicure across and how it worked was like I was trying to tell them about an alien from mars!!!
This perception that anything other than standard polish will wreak ur nails after one application baffles me they don't listen it's not product it's bad nail tech that wreck nails!
Other than that all got drunk n were happy was a nice little money earner :)

Aww glad it went well :) cupcakes really do go down well don't they. I thought mine would have been a disaster. A friend agreed to do it with me 2 weeks before, who is also a beauty therapist, and she let me down 2 nights before! So I did it on myself.

I was there from 5.30 until 11, but I really enjoyed it! And they text me the next day to say how well I'd done :) I took each person a foot bowl to soak their feet while they were having a drink, even If they weren't having a pedi, and that went down well aswell xx

I have done little girl pamper parties years ago and made the mistake of offering all sorts of nail art.....
Problem No1. They all wanted to sit there for hours deciding what to have Problem No 2 Not all of my intricate nail art can be done on tiny weeny little nails, and believe me they picked the most intricate!
Keep it simple and sparkly and it will go down a treat...oh and dont offer too many colours as you will be there all day!!
I dont do kiddies parties anymore...with three kids i go to work for a break from the kids lol

I have done little girl pamper parties years ago and made the mistake of offering all sorts of nail art.....
Problem No1. They all wanted to sit there for hours deciding what to have Problem No 2 Not all of my intricate nail art can be done on tiny weeny little nails, and believe me they picked the most intricate!
Keep it simple and sparkly and it will go down a treat...oh and dont offer too many colours as you will be there all day!!
I dont do kiddies parties anymore...with three kids i go to work for a break from the kids lol

lol, Im the same. I have 3 small boys and see Work as way to escape :D

I've got a seperate box for my girls parties, only got 10 colours of polish to offer them and lots of glitter (only got 6 colours to choose) and 6 colours of gems, a few sets of nail stickers and lots of konad/Bundle monster but I will be sifting through those too to find smaller designs and only take those with me.
x

Parties are such a great thing to go for if you want to do them, it works a bit like chicken pox :D Once you do one, the kids all go home and then they get their parties booked in with you too.. and so on, so on.

Last edited:
Parties are such a great thing to go for if you want to do them, it works about like chicken pox :D once you do one, the kids all go home and then they get their parties booked in with you too.. and so on, son on.

I love the chicken pox comparison :)

How does this sound?
Im going to charge £6.00 per head. Minimum of 4, maximum of 8 for a 2hr time slot.
Each girl will have a file, polish and choice of nail art (Im currently doing some girl designs to give them ideas).
Then each girl will get a small gift bag that contains a girly file, a pack of nail stickers, a bottle of nail art paint.
Then birthday girl will also get a bracelet (made by me, I make these for the local school fayres and they sell like hotcakes!)

does this sound reasonable? My Husbands collegue said yes, he'd pay it, but then money is not an issue to him as long as the girls are happy.

x

How does this sound?
Im going to charge £6.00 per head. Minimum of 4, maximum of 8 for a 2hr time slot.
Each girl will have a file, polish and choice of nail art (Im currently doing some girl designs to give them ideas).
Then each girl will get a small gift bag that contains a girly file, a pack of nail stickers, a bottle of nail art paint.
Then birthday girl will also get a bracelet (made by me, I make these for the local school fayres and they sell like hotcakes!)

does this sound reasonable? My Husbands collegue said yes, he'd pay it, but then money is not an issue to him as long as the girls are happy.

x

I'd say to cheap! At least £10 with all your offering, done under sell yourself xx

I love this thread.:Love: I have a little girl I am practicing on she loves it. She has not long started school so as soon as I am set up I will be offering this service. I love the idea of the conveyor belt system I was wondering how I was going to get around to each child. I also want to offer a similar service to teens and and girls/lady's nights.:biggrin:xx

I love this thread.:Love: I have a little girl I am practicing on she loves it. She has not long started school so as soon as I am set up I will be offering this service. I love the idea of the conveyor belt system I was wondering how I was going to get around to each child. I also want to offer a similar service to teens and and girls/lady's nights.:biggrin:xx

wish I had a little girl to practice on! I had 3 boys, age 7,5 and 3, and I do practice on them, and take photos of their nails for my website and facebook. Luckily my 5 yr old is very feminine and loves pink and sparkle. He wanted to go to school with pink glittery nails! lol. One way to get attention/business!!

Im advertising as suitable for ages 5-15
xx

Wow Ive jusy read through this thread and what a fab idea!! Definitely something im going to look into in the future!! x

She loves konad stamps, I let her choose her own design and I love her reaction when I stamp "wow mum that's lush" lol. I painted her nails the other day pink with white hearts stamped and some glitter, and her toes black with pink hearts in the center of her nail I did her toe's free hand though, she loves it lol.xx

This idea also appeals to me for quiet times - definitely adding it to my list of treatments once I'm ready to rock and roll :biggrin:
Me too. Some great ideas, thank you.

x

How does this sound?

x

I say too cheap!if youdo only have 4 children then that's £24 for your time, the nails the goody bags and a bracelet for birthday girl, not great money there!.

What you're offering sounds lovely but please make sure it's worth your while ! :hug:

I recko £10 or if you are worried about charging that much then don't include the goody bags

E x

Latest posts

Back