Princess parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I started doing pamper parties by accident but it's turning out to be areal winner. Last party was 10 girls. I set up my mani table and did glitter tattoo's (2 colours only) nails ( keeping it simple only 2 colours) and then lip gloss, glittery eye shadow and blush. It took me 3 1/2 hours. I charge £10 each with choice of 3 treatments. Easy and fun money! My web site has more details www.blissfulbeautytreatments.com I also did my own parental permission forms that go out after receiving 20% deposit and the parents do the rest. The trick is keeping it simple and charging for extras like "Buck's Fizz" cup cakes and party bags.

Hi I'm thinking if starting spa party's for children, can any1 tell me what face masks I could use or how I could make up a nice one myself.

I'm also staring these up, but as I'm only qualified in nails, I can't do tattoos or any make up. I've checked this with my insurance.

I was thinking of painting nail with glitter, some nail art, & get little tiaras for the girls,a goody bag with nail stickers, little polish bottle, nail file & a 10% voucher for the parent.

Any suggestions of anything else I can do along with what I've mentioned above?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

What age do you offer these from?

Hi. Just been reading this brilliant thread. Are you still willing to share the consent form for the pamper parties? I would be so grateful if you could. [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

I've got a pamper party coming up soon also. What do you put on the consent form if you don't mind sharing? Xx

Wow love all this information! I'm going to get some party packs sorted out and price list!
Thank you all

Hi I started doing pamper parties by accident but it's turning out to be areal winner. Last party was 10 girls. I set up my mani table and did glitter tattoo's (2 colours only) nails ( keeping it simple only 2 colours) and then lip gloss, glittery eye shadow and blush. It took me 3 1/2 hours. I charge £10 each with choice of 3 treatments. Easy and fun money! My web site has more details www.blissfulbeautytreatments.com I also did my own parental permission forms that go out after receiving 20% deposit and the parents do the rest. The trick is keeping it simple and charging for extras like "Buck's Fizz" cup cakes and party bags.

Could I be cheeky & ask if you mind sending me a template of your permission forms as I would love to add these to my beauty menu.. Perfect as my daughter is 12 so can rope in all her friends lol

Thank you in advance xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426767755.123428.jpg
Saw this and had to share! Can say something like
You little one likes to be pampered too?
Anyone got any good pictures and advertising quotes?

Like Nail Karma today

Does this sound reasonable?

They pick out of:
£6.00 per head for a file and polish on their hands.
£8.00 per head for a file and polish on their feet.
£12.00 per head for a file and polish on both hands and feet.

Then £2-£3 extra per head if they want a goody bag.
The parent also gets a 10% off gift voucher.

How do you keep the other girls entertained /not bored whilst they're waiting their turn? I was trying to think if there's a fun but simple game, to keep them involved - you know like I spy but obviously not that because it's rubbish!! Even in a conveyor belt way? Do you have them at your mani table and then get up and swap or sit at their dining table?

I used to work at a children's soft play centre and they came up with the idea of kids pamper parties since they knew i was a therapist when I wasn't there so I worked at them. We used to have sing star/karaoke whilst they were waiting on getting treatments although I guess it depends if you have a salon and you have other clients. [emoji3] maybe you could give them paper with a nail drawn on it and get them to design Nail art [emoji3]lol we also had someone to curl hair or platt it xxxx

Ps I deffo would not recommend a chocolate fountain ! Lol the place was covered in chocolate xxx

We printed off frozen colouring in sheets off Internet and provided pens, glitter sticks etc for a colouring in competition. Also on Amazon found games like pin tail on donkey but instead put the horn on the unicorn and the tiara on the princess which they enjoyed. Got little nail polishes and bubble baths from pound land as prizes!

Latest posts

Back