Princess Party Goodie Bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to change what I currently put in little "princess'" party bags, as I feel it doesn't look like much. Currently I put:

- 10 rhinestones
- a girly notepad
- a hair clip (a hairdressers one that you can clip your hair up with)
- 3x sweets ie drumstick lolly, palma violets
- 2x toe separators
- nail file

it sounds a lot but is not filling at all and looks tiny. What else could I put in there to fill up, or what do you offer in these bags, if you do princess parties? Thanks :)

sorry forgot to say what i offer at princess parties. i just do a file and paint on the nails with some rhinestones or use a dotting tool. does anyone have any other ideas of services i could offer for cheap?

Thanks

That sounds lovely, I did a manicure party for my 9 year old and put similar items in their bags, obviously there was also a slice of cake and they had a justin bieber balloon!! I also included a bottle of nail polish ..did get parents consent and they were all happy for them to have one. I just bumped the bag up with tissue.The woman that did the manicures also gave me some little orangewood sticks too.

I would be pleased with that as a party bag. I have recently bought some One Direction nail transfers for my daughter too, might be good for girls into that sort of thing, or what about body tattoos. hth xx

That sounds lovely, I did a manicure party for my 9 year old and put similar items in their bags, obviously there was also a slice of cake and they had a justin bieber balloon!! I also included a bottle of nail polish ..did get parents consent and they were all happy for them to have one. I just bumped the bag up with tissue.The woman that did the manicures also gave me some little orangewood sticks too.

I would be pleased with that as a party bag. I have recently bought some One Direction nail transfers for my daughter too, might be good for girls into that sort of thing, or what about body tattoos. hth xx

Thank you :) how much is the nail polish though, as I only charge an extra £2.50 for a goodie bag and I cannot find nail polish cheap enough that doesnt cost the earth to pop into the bag! i was thinking of possibly adding a body wash scrunchie thing - i cant remember what they are called though? x

I put an Orly polish in as the lady that did the manicure uses Orly. I'm soon to train!! I know on S2 they have some vintage colours on offer, or...I hate to say it on here...what about some of the high street stores or brands that the supermarkets offer. You could offer the parents two bags...a de-luxe or standard. To suit different budgets. I know what you mean with the body wash scrunchie...that would be good too. Also if you look on some of these party web sites you can get tiara's or wands for the slightly younger girls.
There is so much you can do xx

Latest posts

Back