Princesslilyxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Lily, he sounds lovely, get some rest if you can and enjoy him :hugs: xxx

Ok Guys!

I have not read all the replies to this thread, so forgive me if Lou or Emma have already mentioned this. lol

I have also spoken to Lily and she says I can post an update.

She is very tired but is doing well. Daniels blood sugar is low and so he has been put in to an incubater. She may allowed to come home today but Daniel will be in for a little bit longer.

BABY DANIEL IS HERE!!!

He was born at 1.48pm by c section. He weighed in at 5lbs and mother and baby are ok. His heartrate dropped again because his cord was wrapped around his neck.

:hug:So big congrats to lily and daryn:hug:
CONGRATULATIONS to Lilly and Daryn and a BIG WELCOME to baby Daniel xxx:hug::hug::hug:

Hello all!!

Thank you for your kind mesages! Its been a long few days! Went into hospital at 6am as I started to get pains at 3.45am and thought my water had broken at 5am! Nope they were not broken!! hehe!

They put me on a heart monitor to see if baby is ok and they were telling me oh I think you can go home coz its a false alarm! Well the doctor came back and said Lily I can't send you home because the baby's heart beat is dropping so we have to break your waters!!!

I thought what get induced now?? I was so shocked and crying! I thought ok do whats best! So I asked for an epidural!! They were like yeh thats fine and then we were ready for it and later on they noticed how bad my excema was on my back and said nope sorry can't give you an epidural coz you could get menigitis! So gas and air it is for you madam!! lol

I thought ok then I can do this!! Still being monitored at this rate and doctor came to me saying LILY YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN EMERGENCY C SECTION NOW!!! I was like WHAT???? I was so scared, the baby was distressed. So I thought ok whateva is best for the baby!

I had a general anaesthetic and was put to sleep, and then half hour later the baby arrived!! Yay he is gorgeous!! I will show some pics later on for you all to see! He only weighed 5 pounds but he has low blood sugars so he is still in hospital. But oh he is so cute and I love him to pieces!!

But i feel so bad coz I feel its my fault that hes so small. But when I came home today felt so upset because I couldn't take him home. But I know he will be back soon I hope. So it will all be good!

Thanks for all your kind messages once again! It really means alot! x x x x x

Aw Lily as my mum used to say to me when I was always the smallest in my class ... all the best things come in small packages :hug:

He'll be fine hun....I was talking to a midwife client today and she was wondering what happened 9 months ago this month as so many babies are being born in Bristol, well above the average :eek::hug:

:Love:Congratulations I wish you all the best :Love:
:Love:with
your little bundle of joy:Love:
x x x

Congratulations Lily :hug: xxx

Lily,
CONGRATS, every thing with the baby will be fine, my 9 yold was born at 34 weeks and small but 9 years later he is 5' 1 yep as big as his mum. I also felt guilty about him being born pr-term and so small( my oldest was 9lbs) :eek:. But most of all Congrats and give Danial lots of love. Kim

Latest posts

Back