Princesslilyxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
Hi, Im posting for lily.
Im just letting everyone know that she is currently in hospital. She is 2cm dialated and they have broken her waters. They are monitering her at the moment to make sure the baby doesnt go into distress as his heartrate has dropped a couple of times.
If it gets constant they are gonna do a c section but are trying for a natural birth first.
I will keep everyone updated.

Oh bless I wish her & baba all the best, will be thinking of her!! :hug: :hug:

oooh, what's the date and time over there right at this mo?
I hope everything goes well and quickly for her and bubs to be.

If she has bubs today then that will be 4 kids I know of all on the same day..... pity it wasn't the 10th as that is my sons birthday. Wish her well. :hug:

Ooh good luck Lily, we are all thinking of you!!! xxxx :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

BEST OF LUCK HUN
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

AMB X

Aww, bless her, I hope she's doing ok :hug:

Shouldn't be long now and then she can hold that precious little bubba in her arms.

Wish her all the best and tell her we're all thinking of her.

Sarah
xx

GOOD LUCK!
FINGERS' CROSSED IN ITALY FOR LILY:hug:

Thinking of her.... hope all her worries of birth are forgotton and she enjoys her experiance x x x x

aww bless her , GOOD LUCK LILY , XXXXX:hug:

hope all goes well good luck lily! xxxx

omg lily IT'S happening babe :hug:
I wish you all the best hunny, even though you wont see this untill you get home,
wish I could give you a big hug mate,

speak to you soon sweetie,
all my big hugs and kisses
emma xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW!

Good luck, I can't believe its been 9 months since I first read she was expecting!

x x x x

How exciting good luck hun cant wait to find out what the little bundle will be :hug::hug:

BABY DANIEL IS HERE!!!

He was born at 1.48pm by c section. He weighed in at 5lbs and mother and baby are ok. His heartrate dropped again because his cord was wrapped around his neck.

:hug:So big congrats to lily and daryn:hug:

YYYAYYYYYYY
i got a text to, after texting to wish her well......3 hours too late lol
WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY DANIEL
XXXXXXXX

AND WELL DONE LILY
XXXXXX

WOW!!:)

Massive congratulations to Lily and her family!!

Well done Lily!

Fantastic news!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
xx

Congrats! :hug: wow that 9 months has gone really fast! x

:hug:congtaulations lily and daryn on your beautiful little boy ah 5lbs he'll be a teeney....bless :hug:

Latest posts

Back