Prismatic and metallic colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybysam78

Reaction score
bit of advice please, i use gelish as a rule but want to try some different polishes/effects. i have looked at crystalac prismatic and their metallic colours but they are quite pricey for a little 4ml bottle! i have used the bluesky colour changing before but only on myself not clients. Are there any other brands you can recommend? ?? thankyou in advance

Do you want colour changing or do you want holographic/chrome/tiger eye?

Lechat make professional colour changing gel polish. As do gel II.

Colour club make true holographic gel polish but you'd have to import them and they're pricey.

The crystal nails effects are as thin as water. You get 15-20 full sets from 4ml. However, mostly they're used for accent nails rather than sets.

They do regular 20% off so I would definitely try to avoid paying full price. But for many effects they are the only manufacturer.

Brillbird offer a smaller range of the same products, as the 2 companies are linked, but it's the same size bottle & same pricing structure as well.

Do you want colour changing or do you want holographic/chrome/tiger eye?

Lechat make professional colour changing gel polish. As do gel II.

Colour club make true holographic gel polish but you'd have to import them and they're pricey.

The crystal nails effects are as thin as water. You get 15-20 full sets from 4ml. However, mostly they're used for accent nails rather than sets.

They do regular 20% off so I would definitely try to avoid paying full price. But for many effects they are the only manufacturer.

Brillbird offer a smaller range of the same products, as the 2 companies are linked, but it's the same size bottle & same pricing structure as well.
Isn't holographic colour change? I have never used such colours and I'm a bit confused

The colour changing ones change colour depending on temperature.

The prismatic collection are fine glittery holographics. They're reflective and alter appearance dependent on how the light hits them. Whereas colour changing gel polish are usually reactive to hot & cold temperature - they actually change colour.

If you do a google image search you can see loads of images of all these effects.

Latest posts

Back