Prison break

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i watched it and what a cliffhanger does anyone know hen the nexted one is on

julie dean said:
has anyone been watching prison break its realy good and the guy Michael is so goregous its worth watching it for him, take a look at it its on Tuesday at 11.00

He is so yummy.... and his brother .... I'd put up that white sheet anyday !:)We had the season finale in March or so .......did not like the little southern guy......the mob guy was scary .....can't wait till it starts again ....

River said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one !

Wentworth Miller is so gorgeous. I don't do famous people, but this guy has really grabbed my attention. I would be MORE than happy if he knocked on my door !

Not wanting to spoil things for you, but if you go to this web site, you can get the whole of series 1

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/features/

If you are a die hard fan like me, this site has got some FAB photo's of him.

http://allstars-online.net/WMillergal01.html

I think I'm in love ......

River

PS: Wentworth first starred as David in Dinotopia and also played as Coleman Silk in The Human Stain.

He’s also not just a pretty face. He graduated from Princeton University with a BA in English and was born in Chipping Norton !!

ooh I like the no hair look ....gosh he's so hot! mmmmmm....

OOoooh cant stand this show. My husband is addicted!!!!!
xxxx:hug:

River said:
OH MY GOD !!!

How can they just leave us like that ! I've just sat and chewed off two of my nails due to sheer tension !

As if it's not bad enough leaving us with a cliff hanger like that, season 3 will only start showing in the UK next year :eek: :eek:

Ms. Matrix, you are going to HAVE to keep me up to date when it starts in August in the US. I don't think I'll be able to cope otherwise.

River

I take it that you guys have just seen the finale??? Edge-of-your-seat thrill ride wasn't it???? I am sooooooo waiting for Season 3, I think it starts in Sept. Now that we can talk...OMG!! I couldn't believe that Abruzzi cut off T-bag's hand :Scared: and Sara, might be dead from overdose?!?!

They said after the show that Season 3 will start next year - seeing as "next year" is 12 months long, who knows ! :irked:

I knew what was going to happen (read it on the Prison Break web site), but I was still sitting there all tense and cheering them on. Managed to chew two nails of in the process :eek:

T-Bag and Abruzzi weren't exactly the best of friends, so I knew something would go amiss.

As for Tweener, he honestly was just trying to get away from that rapist person he was in the cell with and thought that by sqeeling on Michael and his gang, that Bellick would help him. I don't think he was deliberately mean as such.

I don't know if Sarah is really dead, but chances are that she probably wouldn't be. Unless of course the producers want to be "mean" and kill her off.

I just SO hope those guys make it and get away. They are totally surrounded so I have no idea how they are going to do it. Perhaps the private jet will come back for them. They've come so far and most of them are in there for some really petty crimes. They deserve to get out.

Ms. Matrix, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you keep me updated when it starts in the US.

River

Me and hubby are GUTTED it's finished:cry:
Monday nights just won't be the same !!
Can't wait for the new series, I missing Micheal already(sad I know)...he's just sooooo gorgeous:)

OMG.........how sexy is michael with hair

gutted that its finished, something decent on telly for once and its over :cry: glued to the telly for two hours the past two monday nights. what will we do now lol

looking forward to the next series :green:

vickytr said:
what will we do now lol

Slitting our wrists sounds like a good idea :cry: Yes, Monday nights simply won't be the same.

They've got another program called "Big Love" in PB's place. Looks total rubbish.

River

OMG how good was it last night????????

I was shouting "RUN RUN FASTER COME ON" at the tv :lol:

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Maybe this is just me - michael is nice - but the guy he shared his cell with was even sexier!! :Grope:
Bit of a bad boy - and looks hot in his white shirt! anyone agree on that one??!!

Lol River - I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating biscuits!

jessica brooks said:
Maybe this is just me - michael is nice - but the guy he shared his cell with was even sexier!! :Grope:
Bit of a bad boy - and looks hot in his white shirt! anyone agree on that one??!!

Yes, If "Michael" was no longer available, Sucre will do :wink2: :wink2:

Lol River - I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating biscuits!

WHAT !! Are you insane ??

Kick him out of bed, NEVER ! More like handcuff him to the bed if you ask me. If he wants to eat biscuits afterwards, then I wouldn't mind either :lol:

River

Did anyone watch the final episode last night, I wanted to stay up but fell asleep!!! doh!!
What happened??? is there a repeat on anytime???

xxxxxxxxxxx

mand778 said:
Did anyone watch the final episode last night, I wanted to stay up but fell asleep!!! doh!!
What happened??? is there a repeat on anytime???

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Mandy, last night WAS the repeat !!

River

Just heard word that Prison Break starts back up on Aug 21st!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
YES!!! I am soooooo excited!:lol:

Any word when it starts back over there??

Ms.Matrix said:
Just heard word that Prison Break starts back up on Aug 21st!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

YES!!! I am soooooo excited!:lol:

Any word when it starts back over there??

Oh Ms Matrix, how lucky are you !!!

You ABSOLUTELY NEED to keep us up to date PLEASE (beg, beg).

No, when the series ended, they just said it was going to start back in the new year, but nothing else.

They will let us know about 2 weeks before it starts again.

River

River said:
Oh Ms Matrix, how lucky are you !!!

You ABSOLUTELY NEED to keep us up to date PLEASE (beg, beg).

No, when the series ended, they just said it was going to start back in the new year, but nothing else.

They will let us know about 2 weeks before it starts again.

River

In the preview, if I'm not mistaken they showed Sara in a hospital bed....so maybe she's not dead after all? Mmmmmmmmm...

Ms.Matrix said:
In the preview, if I'm not mistaken they showed Sara in a hospital bed....so maybe she's not dead after all? Mmmmmmmmm...

Who cares about Sarah, it's Michael that we are interested in :)

River

River said:
Who cares about Sarah, it's Michael that we are interested in :)

River
...soo silly you are!! :lol: And completely RIGHT!!!

Latest posts

Back