Prison Break!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissaq

Reaction score
Vancouver Island, British Columbia,Canada
Just thought I'd share my excitement !!!
Prison Break started the new season here last night ! ....and I'm pretty sure with just watching this new episode.....it's going to be just as good as the first season was......
and it was oh so lovely seeing Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell.....yum yum....:lick::lick: what do all of you think are you excited it's either back on/coming on?

Starts here wednesday night (I think)
Thing is.. we have a thing in my house called "mums minutes" which means basically that the good TV is mine.. and im not to be disturbed except in adds.. :green:..basicaly Home and away.. all saints, The Bill and crime investigation Australia..I have just started watching californication and im loving it, so unless i change it to "mums hours" im not sure i will be able to watch it..:cry::cry:

Is it Season 3 that has started in Canada ?

Season 2 finished here earlier in the year and they said Season 3 would start next year sometime.

I just LOVE Prison Break. You need to keep us updated on the goings on !!

Marlise

My hubby is soooooooo addicted to this, can't prise him away from the comput or telly when its on!!! :( :lol:

Im gutted i keep seeing it advertised but its on sky 1 ...and we dont have sky 1 so sposse i ll have to wait till it comes back on to channel 5,i too was hooked on the last series,one of my most favourite programmes..

Just thought I'd share my excitement !!!
Prison Break started the new season here last night ! ....and I'm pretty sure with just watching this new episode.....it's going to be just as good as the first season was......
and it was oh so lovely seeing Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell.....yum yum....:lick::lick: what do all of you think are you excited it's either back on/coming on?

i am ssoooo jealous i just can't wait til wednesday to see my 2 favourite men!!:Love: i could just wet my pants!!:lol:

Im gutted i keep seeing it advertised but its on sky 1 ...and we dont have sky 1 so sposse i ll have to wait till it comes back on to channel 5,i too was hooked on the last series,one of my most favourite programmes..

I've got a feeling that it might be a repeat of Season 2 on Sky 1, but I'm not sure.....

Was meaning to look at this and find out, but haven't managed to get round to doing it.

Marlise

Just to confirm its on Monday 24th Sept at 10pm sky one start of series 3 and I cant wait. Its so excited im almost wetting myself. Wentworth Miller is so delicious its untrue. Nothing gets in the way of prison break

Ha ha check out my avatar!

Just to confirm its on Monday 24th Sept at 10pm sky one start of series 3 and I cant wait. Its so excited im almost wetting myself. Wentworth Miller is so delicious its untrue. Nothing gets in the way of prison break

No, you are joking !!!!

Oh bugger, I don't have Sky 1 so can't watch !! :cry: :cry: :cry:

That is SO not fair :!:

Marlise

Oh no!! You must get it installed now!! Or bag a space on a friends settee who has sky. You simply just cant miss it hun!

Oh no!! You must get it installed now!! Or bag a space on a friends settee who has sky. You simply just cant miss it hun!

I wish it was that easy !

My friends don't have Sky either and none of them share my passion for Prison Break ..... :eek: :eek:

They are SO not with it !! :lol: :lol:

Marlise

I wish it was that easy !

My friends don't have Sky either and none of them share my passion for Prison Break ..... :eek: :eek:

They are SO not with it !! :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Think you need to change your friends.......:lol::lol:wish I could help you hunny. Just dont know what else to suggest!!! what a shame:hug:

Is it Season 3 that has started in Canada ?

Season 2 finished here earlier in the year and they said Season 3 would start next year sometime.

I just LOVE Prison Break. You need to keep us updated on the goings on !!

Marlise

Yes it's season three.....and OMG!!!! It was so good!!!
I can't say enough about that show!
Although I did read somewhere that Sarah( Dr. Tangretti) will not be making an appearance this season .....to bad ....liked her...but like her boyfriend more :green: oh Wentworth .....won't you be mine? LOL...

Yes it's season three.....and OMG!!!! It was so good!!!
I can't say enough about that show!
Although I did read somewhere that Sarah( Dr. Tangretti) will not be making an appearance this season .....to bad ....liked her...but like her boyfriend more :green: oh Wentworth .....won't you be mine? LOL...

Hang on, i think we may still have season 2 to go!! ok 4 of them stuck in a prison with no gaurds.. is that 2 or 3??

Hang on, i think we may still have season 2 to go!! ok 4 of them stuck in a prison with no gaurds.. is that 2 or 3??

That sounds like Season 1 !!

Season 1: they are in prison trying to escape. Season 1 ends where they break out of prison.

Season 2: they have escaped and are now trying to find the money and trying to get out of the country. All sorts of things happen with a couple of twists !!

Season 3: who knows because I won't be able to watch it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Marlise

Never got around to watching series 1 on Sky, so bought box set no1 on Ebay a few weeks ago:twisted: Incredible!!!!! keep telling my husband he should be flattered, am not into Wentworth, am into Michael! They both have very short dark hair and are brainy!!!!:Kissing: Am married to a genius.....not sure he is buying it though!!:smack:

Then bought series 2 set from Aussie land straight after, only to find out that series 3 is starting here next week!!!! :irked: Have been waiting for series 2 for almost 2 weeks and realised last week that the bloke in Finland who sold me brand new box set 1 is now also selling no2!!!!! First one arrived within days!!!! Am gutted and very tempted to buy this one as well!!!!! Too late now anyway!

Just knew Sarah couldn't be DOA!!!! Somebody just mentioned something!

Must say prefer to have them all on dvd and just go mental for several days...like with 24!!!!! Jack's the man! 9 year old is mad about him....:rolleyes:

xx
Christel

OK hubby has downloaded epi 1 of series 3 ...

Yippiieeeeeee guess what i,m watching tonight..

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh wentworth miller..... dreammmmmmmmyyyyyyy

OK hubby has downloaded epi 1 of series 3 ...

Yippiieeeeeee guess what i,m watching tonight..

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh wentworth miller..... dreammmmmmmmyyyyyyy

How did he do that ? Please tell me !!

Marlise

That sounds like Season 1 !!

Season 1: they are in prison trying to escape. Season 1 ends where they break out of prison.

Season 2: they have escaped and are now trying to find the money and trying to get out of the country. All sorts of things happen with a couple of twists !!

Season 3: who knows because I won't be able to watch it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Marlise

No its def season 3 then.. because they are back in a jail and that FBI dude who was chasing them in season 2 is stuck in the jail with them.. looks like they have to break out all over again!!

Latest posts

Back