Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thats not good to that.
Im in process of opening my S2 account wich stil have to be verifid by them (certificates etc).

Im at ProBeauty today to look for deals.
I've got copies of my cetificates and insurance so hopefully that will be enough.

Adrianna @Fabnails Beauty Studio
SalonGeek

Am waiting at the doors!!! Eek

I'm sure you will be fine ... If you have your account number you will get your love shellac listing updated, they may even give accounts extra bonus gifts as a thank you. No idea, but I'm sure those without will be fine too. Don't stress it ... Worse case you have to order in a few days and don't have to carry it all home.

Hey Geeks,

I'm just on my way to pro beauty.. So excited :)

I have read that they're asking for account numbers today when purchasing! Which is fine for me :)

But my friend (qualified beauty therapist nvq2 &3) is interested in purchasing brisa lite today, but she doesn't have an account with s2 yet, she hasn't bought her certificates with her either :( will she not be able to purchase it today?

XxxX

They will not be asking for account numbers at the show. Keeping the the flow of people moving will just not allow time for that.

We are trusting that the organizers have done their job and that only professionals will be allowed into the show. Shame on those who bring non pros with them but I hardly think non pros are going to stand in a long queue to get anything.

Argh stuck in road works,

I'm wearing black joggers with a black jumper with gold stripes. So If anyone sees me stop and say hi x

Stuck in a traffic queue leading up to Excel - we left home 2 hours ago... Thankfully no snow!! Can't wait to get in ;)

Gutted :( Im currently lying in bed with a horrible sickness bug :( going to miss my new shellac colours.

I have ripped my list up and now sulking. Have fun all xxxx

You should have planned it better 10 years ago to either keep your legs crossed for a few more days or open them a few days earlier! ;) haha (btw I mean to give birth... Not conceive! Lol)

I have seen a few of the companies are offering discounts to people not attending the show too, so take a look at some of the ones you're interested in buying a few bits from, you might be lucky :)
Xxxx

Haha she was already 10 days late and would have arrived that day anyway because I was going to induced that afternoon but she came on her own that morning. Xx

Anyone else sat in this traffic jam with their handbrake on? We're only 10 minutes away as well! x

We've turned around. It's queuing solidly the whole way up. Hadn't moved for 45 mins and still had 2 miles to go!! So gutted :((( xxx

Well I've made it round everywhere I needed to visit within an hour and now I'm having my sandwiches! It was definitely worth getting here early as its getting so busy now.

Sweetsquared staff were brilliant and the offers are amazing. For example, buy top and base coat and receive a pack of bulbs for free. I also got a free silver VIP and some irresistible glitter. :)cxxx

We've turned around. It's queuing solidly the whole way up. Hadn't moved for 45 mins and still had 2 miles to go!! So gutted :((( xxx

Is this traffic all for excel? We're edging slowly... Still 1.5 miles to go! x

I hope you all have a great day😊 prof beauty is my fave time of year! I'm very jealous I can't go this year and am already excited for when it comes up to Manchester! Tell us all about it :) xx

The organisers have cocked up with the parking!! That's why the queuing is taking so long! Sorry guys :(

Yeah it looked like it was going up the whole way. Was so looking forward to it :(

We've just moved .2 miles in three minutes... Progress!

How can you mess up parking? Drive in, park in a space... Simples!

So excited I'm coming tomorrow can someone please tell me prices and offers sweet squared have thankyou

Waiting at the tube station there's delays :-( still have to go to the hotel to drop suitcase off :-(

Latest posts

Back