Pro Beauty Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Eeek excited :)

Just thought I would let you know I have entered my first professional nail competition in Manchester on October 13th for permanent polish!

Fingers crossed x

You will do fab, your work is awesome! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahhh good luck! x

How did it go? I went today and couldn't really see much of the nail competitions that were happening they were right in the middle of the arena away from the barriers (the make up competition looked awesome though!) x

Well firstly an Hour is just not long enough!! I was in a mad panic 5 mins before the end!! Trying too hard to be perfect. I didn't come too three but neither did another girl who was competing and she was a member of staff at the creative academy in Manchester. I don't know what place I came in as my model took her sticker off and couldn't remember her number so iv emailed pro beauty to ask them. Fab experience though. Il definitely be doing a lot of comps in the future xxx

Perfection takes time!! It did look very nerve wracking especially with every one gawping at you , I know I wouldn't be able to do it, well done for even entering, you are a braver woman than I! X

Ooooooo I have entered this competition for this year!! I am so so scared! Does anyone have any hints or tips?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good luck to you and anyone else brave enough to enter the comp.

Latest posts

Back