Pro Beauty Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
Have just been on the professional beauty site to book my ticket for Excel :green:

Who else is planning on going ?

Thought I would look and see who was going to be there as I am looking into investing into spray tanning and will need to pick up a few nail supplies too.

Hopefully the list is not complete as I cannot see Sweet Squared on the exhibitors list :eek: Does anyone know whether they will be there or not ?

Cant see a couple of others I was looking forward to seeing either :irked:

i am not going as i won't be here :cry:

Hi Caz, hopefully money allowing i will be there,
the last i heard sweet squared were not planning on been there but that does not mean they wont change their mind,
Samuel Sweet is going to be there on the 2nd of march doing a nail forum masterclass on pop it power!
and our kirsty aka scratchers is going to be doing one of the nail forum masterclasses on 4th march entitled the big geek meet,
LOL YOU DIDNT THINK YOU COULD KEEP THAT A SECRET DID YOU KIRSTY :hug:

the last i heard sweet squared were not planning on been there but that does not mean they wont change their mind,
Samuel Sweet is going to be there on the 2nd of march doing a nail forum masterclass on pop it power!
and our kirsty aka scratchers is going to be doing one of the nail forum masterclasses on 4th march entitled the big geek meet,

Mmm I was just trying to decide which to sign up for ! Think the popits is a must :green:

That's a shame about sweet squared though. I would have liked to have stocked up whilst I was there as they always used to have good show offers and their new p&p charges are a killer when you don't need that much.

your so sneeky lol i am very excited hope i won't have too much of a hangover from the awards nite lmao

I'm going. I booked my train tickets yesterday so I'll be there on Sunday 2nd.

Can't believe S2 aren't going to be there.:eek:

I will probably be there.

im going 2 try and go, babt permitting, ive never left him b4 though so its a big thing!! i really want 2 though, ive booked a ticket, umm i didnt put down wcich day i wanted 2 go... does that matter?? last time i went my x boss organised it xxx

I'll be there too, but can't make it until the Tuesday so am most probably going to miss my geeky mates who will more than likely have done their shopping and gone home by then.

I'll be there with Kim (Brow Queen) for the full 3 days on the Perron Rigot stand, so hope to meet lots of familiar faces and some new ones too :D

Just noticed my waxing class clashes with Sam's PopIts seminar on Sunday... so if I'm not at my own workshop it's because I'm in the nail forum, lol! :green:

If i do manage to make it down there i will come to your forum kirsty and give you some geeky moral support hun :hug:
and i will definitely come and pester you andy lol, and meet kim :hug:

I'm hoping to go too :green:, not sure which day yet though.

ah thanks hun make sure you wear a t-shirt with 'we love kirsty' on it lol

i will try my best to come a meet everyone inbetween my competitions :green:

Aww hun we don't need the t-shirts, you know we all love ya babes :hug:
and good luck for the comps, not that you need it, you always sail through them

I'll be there for the full 3 days on the Perron Rigot stand, so hope to catch up with lots of familiar Geek faces and some new ones too :D

Just noticed my waxing class clashes with Sam's PopIts seminar on Sunday... so if I'm not at my own workshop it's because I'm in the nail forum, lol! :green:
i just got my programme thingy through, should be going on the sunday looking forward to your masterclass! xx:green: noticed the clash with popits too, hubby said he'll go to that and take notes!:lol:

I'll be going this year, it'll be my 1st trip to Excel and I 've been wanting to go for years!!!!

I've booked in at a local hotel for 2 nights so I'll be there on the Sunday & Monday if needed!

what hotel you staying at hunny how much was it xx

what hotel you staying at hunny how much was it xx

Same here honey where are you staying and the most important question, how much ?

well i haven't booked yet but found a good one on the link below

hotels.co.uk/.../hotel-london/excel-london-centre-hotel-london

called the custom house hotel

HTH:hug:

cheers kirsty

Just checked it and its fully booked I may just travel down by train. Will have a think about it and see. Cant wait to go though.

Latest posts

Back