Pro Beauty Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
Hi,

Anybody going to the show this weekend?. Im going on Sunday, cant wait! I'm going to buy a couple of the new shellac colours and a few other bits and bobs that i've run out off. Is there anything in particular you are looking forward to?

Im getting excited now!! :biggrin:

Hi Murnettie,

I might pop in for an hour on Monday...there isn't anything I really need and I already know what I want training in this year and have that all planned out so going would only be to pick up some bits for myself!

The one company I did want to see isn't exhibiting but sent on some show offers anyway which was nice.

Also my friends hen party is this weekend so battling around RDS might not be the best idea!

Have fun & enjoy!

Going down with the college on Monday, looking forward to it as this time I may actually be able to buy a few bits to stock up on essentials :)

cant wait to go on sunday!!! have loads to stock up on! all my nsi l and p stock and shed loads of new gelish :D love the shows i always spend a fortune!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there :D

I'm going to be there on Sunday........and if you see smoke rising out of the RDS it'll be my credit card combusting..:lol::lol:

Hi Murnettie,

I might pop in for an hour on Monday...there isn't anything I really need and I already know what I want training in this year and have that all planned out so going would only be to pick up some bits for myself!

The one company I did want to see isn't exhibiting but sent on some show offers anyway which was nice.

Also my friends hen party is this weekend so battling around RDS might not be the best idea!

Have fun & enjoy!

The best part is picking up some goodies for yourself, enjoy your hens and if you aren't to tired enjoy Monday!

I'm going to be there on Sunday........and if you see smoke rising out of the RDS it'll be my credit card combusting..:lol::lol:

You'll be easy to spot so lol

cant wait to go on sunday!!! have loads to stock up on! all my nsi l and p stock and shed loads of new gelish :D love the shows i always spend a fortune!!

They are great fun x

You'll be easy to spot so lol

Rinn will be doing smoke signals all the way back down the motorway!!

I know picking up things for myself is the best bit, I went out today to buy two new pairs of trousers...ended up with loads of make up, a cardi from top shop and two tops from new look. Oh and three work tops and a foot file.

My purse is now empty!

Hope you get lots of bargains!

Sorry if this is in wrong place or somebody had already posted a thread bout this did a quick search could only see thread bout English one? Is anyone going if so what day? What's on your shopping list ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is in wrong place or somebody had already posted a thread bout this did a quick search could only see thread bout English one? Is anyone going if so what day? What's on your shopping list ect.

Hi Ali, I'm going to the show on Sunday, I'm getting some new shellac, am also going to get a few things I'm nearly out of I.e scrubfresh and I'd love to try the new nourishing remover and I'm allmost out of massage oil too so I'll be hitting the flair stand for that as at the show its usually vat free, then really I'm just dying to have a look at the demos etc

I'm going on Sunday too! Did you know flair had a 50% of MUD make-up yesterday? Gutted I didn't get paid til today :( hopefully they'll keep the offer on for the trade show! Ya I need to get a few things from asu and some wax? Anybody know is it free parking there? I've never drive up before nervous lol

Im going on Sunday :) can't wait!

nope parking aint free its usually around 6e for the day!!

That's not too bad does anyone know do the spaces get full up like would we need to be there wen it starts to get a space? Sorry to be ennoying lol

Slightly unrelated, and I hope this is ok. I'm going to Ireland in may, and would love to meet a few artists over there. If you don't mind social networking with me, email or fb me. [email protected] or fb ID is amurphy105. I'm SO excited!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Where abouts are you going too?

Woo hoo the day has arrived!! I'm up and at em!! Heading off soon, good luck hope it's a great day and ye get some nice things!!!

Latest posts

Back