pro beauty mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi does any of you get the pro beauty mag ,if so what date does it come out i thought it would be the beginning of the month like scratch but not recieved it yet, thanks love dee

I had my professional beauty mag a few days ago but still waiting for professional nails. I don`t get my scratch mag at beginning of month either so I haven`t had that yet. I don`t seem to have any set time to receive any of them but they must have some order for delivery.

dee said:
hi does any of you get the pro beauty mag ,if so what date does it come out i thought it would be the beginning of the month like scratch but not recieved it yet, thanks love dee

Hi Dee

Its great to see your name at last - been looking out for u since we met at
St Albans. Hope things are going well.

Got my Pro Beauty and Pro Nails mags a couple of days ago.

Speak soon.

Shaza

PS When u get your Pro Nails mag check out the write up about Olympia and at the end u will see MY NAME in the bit about what others say about Olympia!!

hi shaza ,hope you are doing well, i have already seen you in pro nails mag,i bet you bought tons more stuff , how is it going with the shop? let me know take care love dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back