Pro Beauty nail comp - Deadline 13th Feb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just wondering, wot do you have to do for the salon nails cos I carnt seem to find anything on it on the pb web site, thinking this might be a good one to enter as it's my first comp and lets face it it's wot we do all day!?:green: ha ha

Hi just wondering, wot do you have to do for the salon nails cos I carnt seem to find anything on it on the pb web site, thinking this might be a good one to enter as it's my first comp and lets face it it's wot we do all day!?:green: ha ha

If you click on the link in my previous post you should get the info x

Tracey - If I go to the show, you are welcome to travel with me or I'll take your photo entry and give it to Rachel. Is your college not going to Excel?

Thanks for that offer, if you do go, I would share fuel costs obviously, I've ordered my ticket now, going to sort out train info, I'm not sure if my college is going ?, I've not seen anything about it whilst there, I shall move heaven and earth, so to speak, to go :) :hug:

Yep, your right, it gives you a better number. IE i have just had the 5th entry for photographic, so they become P5 and get judged 5th. this is so important for your models and i feel its the least you can do so they can get to the loo! :lol:

Salon Nails rules and regs are coming soon, still waiting on them, sorry!!! Anyday now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :irked::irked:

Salon Nail Challenge rules will be live any minute now! :)

STRICT entry DEADLINE is just over 2 weeks away! :eek::eek::eek:

Hi,

Ive been trying to get through on the competition hotline for a few days and cant seem to get through to anyone. Does anyone know of another number that i can try to get hold of anyone apart from the one on Professional beautys website.

Cheers

Hazel x

Im back in the office today, was out due to the snow. My kids schools were shut so, being honest, we had 2 days playing in the snow! We were hit hard in Kent but they have gone back in today.

I have PM'd you Hazel and will call you later today.

ENTRY DEADLINE IS NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

It is extra strict this year as i have to order all the FREE entry badges for you and your models if you are competiting.

Had great news last week that EZ Flow and Graftons are sponsering the nail competition and we have almost £1000 worth of prizes! Along with the new crystal trophies, (no more stars!) silver foiled certificates and competitor goody bags, extra judges and larger judging booths to speed up the time process, this is a comp well worth entering.

Im back in the office today, was out due to the snow. My kids schools were shut so, being honest, we had 2 days playing in the snow! We were hit hard in Kent but they have gone back in today.

I have PM'd you Hazel and will call you later today.

ENTRY DEADLINE IS NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

It is extra strict this year as i have to order all the FREE entry badges for you and your models if you are competiting.

Had great news last week that EZ Flow and Graftons are sponsering the nail competition and we have almost £1000 worth of prizes! Along with the new crystal trophies, (no more stars!) silver foiled certificates and competitor goody bags, extra judges and larger judging booths to speed up the time process, this is a comp well worth entering.

Thanks Rachel !!
All sorted now and looking forward to Excel :eek: i think :lol:

Haze xx

Just a reminder - deadline is next Friday so you only have 1 week to get your entry form in!

It is worth posting your form now, getting a better judging number and allowing for postal delays due to the snow!

New rules are up for the Salon Nail Challenge and yes, (after 3 calls,) you can use any colour polish as long as it is MATT!)

Just a reminder - deadline is next Friday so you only have 1 week to get your entry form in!

It is worth posting your form now, getting a better judging number and allowing for postal delays due to the snow!

New rules are up for the Salon Nail Challenge and yes, (after 3 calls,) you can use any colour polish as long as it is MATT!)

Oh no, I didn't think of the snow! :eek: I sent my entry-form yesterday. Normally it only takes some days from Norway to UK... Lets hope it gets in in time.....

c.

No prob, i will let you know when we get it, dont panic!

No prob, i will let you know when we get it, dont panic!

Thanks. I just got an msg. from Sue, that she had gotten my entry-form. Well, there is no way back now! :-D

C.

Its only 24 hours til the closing time for entries into the nail comp, so hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back