Pro Beauty Photo / Nail Art Comp Themes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr what??? :rolleyes:
I thought on giving it a shot since i thought it was geisha, but hearing that it,s dr who "never heared of it before" i don,t know what to do. Can somebody give me a short discription what the series is about like in a few lines? i would appreciate it a lot since this is one of those rare competitions that you can still attend while being in a totally different country at the time.

Thx in advance:hug:
You can watch Dr Who on line at TV Links
Have a look at this website too BBC - Doctor Who - The Official Site

Dr what??? :rolleyes:
I thought on giving it a shot since i thought it was geisha, but hearing that it,s dr who "never heared of it before" i don,t know what to do. Can somebody give me a short discription what the series is about like in a few lines? i would appreciate it a lot since this is one of those rare competitions that you can still attend while being in a totally different country at the time.

Thx in advance:hug:
Dr Who is a Time Lord, originally from the planet Galifrey(Gallifrey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which was destroyed during the last Time War against the Daleks, he is the last remaining Time Lord, or so we thought!!! He travels through the space-time vortex by way of his time machine which is the Tardis (TARDIS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). The Heart of the Tardis is very powerful.

He always travels with a female companion and encounters many different, varied and dangerous adventures along the way on earth and other planets. He has many adversaries some of which span back to the early series, including the most famous, Daleks ( Dalek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and Cybermen (Cyberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Watch a few of the episodes, you'll love it, not that I'm a Dr Who Geek at all lol!!!

Just a few??? lol

Well those links are fab well done hun xx

Still don't have a clue lol

Dr Who is a Time Lord, originally from the planet Galifrey(Gallifrey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which was destroyed during the last Time War against the Daleks, he is the last remaining Time Lord, or so we thought!!! He travels through the space-time vortex by way of his time machine which is the Tardis (TARDIS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). The Heart of the Tardis is very powerful.

He always travels with a female companion and encounters many different, varied and dangerous adventures along the way on earth and other planets. He has many adversaries some of which span back to the early series, including the most famous, Daleks ( Dalek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and Cybermen (Cyberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Watch a few of the episodes, you'll love it, not that I'm a Dr Who Geek at all lol!!!

Thank you sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! It,s sounds cooler then i thought :rolleyes: First i thought it was something like sherlock Holmes :green: So by the looks of it there is possibility to do something sci-fie...i like it, i like it a lot ...
It,s really sweet of you to add all these links, thx a lot :hug:* big squeez *

i want to enter the geisha potographic comp but do you have to go to the show, i know you can post it but do u still have to be there for the registration first thing in the morning

You do not have to be there. You can send your photo in to Emap the week before and they will take it up for you. (I normally do this but im flying up and my baggage allowance is taken up by chocolate!!)

They will then send it back to you after the comp. Its great as it means you can still enter but a shame if you get placed and are not there to get your moment of glory!

Latest posts

Back