Pro Impressions e-file vs Kupa Mani Pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracybubbles

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had experience of using these Efiles and could tell me which was the better choice.

The Kupa is a great price but takes a while to ship and il probably be stung with a customs charge whereas the pro impressions file looks good and could be here on Friday!

I'm so indecisive!

I do know that when I was doing my efile training one of the girls had a pro impressions efile and she tried mine and said hers had a lot of vibration compared to mine, which she didn't realise till she tried it.

Mine was a crystal nails one, which is good quality and kupa is meant to be one of the best. Tho I've never used one.

Hth x

Just wondering if anyone has had experience of using these Efiles and could tell me which was the better choice.

The Kupa is a great price but takes a while to ship and il probably be stung with a customs charge whereas the pro impressions file looks good and could be here on Friday!

I'm so indecisive!

I can't praise kupa enough! I love, love, love mine!! I have a Mani pro, zero vibrations and extremely quiet. I don't know how I lived without it

Thanks girls, kupa it is!

After popping painkillers for an aching right arm tonight from 5 acrylics/fills today iv had enough, efile shall be ordered.

Can I ask which dust collectors/filters you use?

How much is the kupo one?

Hi Tracey. You might want to also consider the Erica MT20. It's available right here in the UK from Young Nails, so you could have it next day delivery. They also offer a great servicing and repair service...steve at head office knows it inside out!! I wouldn't be without mine. Something else to look at.

Hi Tracey. You might want to also consider the Erica MT20. It's available right here in the UK from Young Nails, so you could have it next day delivery. They also offer a great servicing and repair service...steve at head office knows it inside out!! I wouldn't be without mine. Something else to look at.

I have this and it's amazing. No vibration at all and it paid for itself within a couple of weeks
Vicki x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much is the kupo one?

It's on sale just now for $99! But with shipping to the uk and possible customs it will work out around £140 x

Gosh I've been through so many efiles. :lol: I've never tried the pro impressions or the Erica one but I have owned the kupa mani pro, kupa up-200, and the YN99 (which unfortunately isn't sold in the UK), and tried the Crystal Nails one (which I've purchased and is on its way to me now). They were all great machines. The kupa mani pro is a great one for a beginner. It vibrates a bit but nothing too crazy like cheaper efiles tend to do. Up-200 I bought cuz I'm impulsive. I found it slightly better than the mani pro. Very solid. All the kupa bits are very durable and yea- if you're trained to use the efile, there ARE several bits for the natural nail. The YN99 was my most favorite but I won't get too much into that one since it's not available here. The CN one comes close to the YN99. Can't really feel the vibration which is great. Hand piece is light and easy to maneuver. The newest model is very small and compact.

Latest posts

Back