Pro products - January Sales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Hope you all had a lovely time over christmas.
Well as business was mad as usuall over the festive period its time for me to stock up on my supplies.
So I was wondering if anyone knows of any up and coming january offers/ sales/ bargains to be had?

Thanks guys
:hug:

Hi jo ive had a lovely christmas ectic but good.
Dont know of any offers for beauty products or anything is there nothing on at your local beauty supplies ie dennis williams or sallys?
Nothing in clothes sales im sure they pull everything out from years ago lol.

Thanks for your reply Nail Creations.

I need to order stock anyway; but I was just wondering if it would be worth me holding on a few more days if it meant I could save a few £'s or bag a bargain.
Knowing my luck as soon as I place my order I'll get an email advertising a sale!
:rolleyes:

Jo,

If you are still looking for supplies M+S are doing a VAT free on 14th and 15th Jan - there is one in Preston.

They do these on a fairly regular basis - every couple of months or so , so I always stock up during the offer.

Regards
Sally

Oh dear Jo, you've just missed a VAT free event at Capital Hair & Beauty (January 6th & 7th), although I'm sure they'll have another soon.

Hi jo ive had a lovely christmas ectic but good.
Dont know of any offers for beauty products or anything is there nothing on at your local beauty supplies ie dennis williams or sallys?
Nothing in clothes sales im sure they pull everything out from years ago lol.
i read in the paper that they do actually do this,which doesnt suprise me as i always see things i want before xmas then when i go to the sales there never in the sale bits and sometimes there not even out on display in the shop! how annoying:mad:

Latest posts

Back