Problem sorted.... Have fun with Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigger

Reaction score
:D I have used Brisa since the launch in Feb, love the results and the clarity is second to none.

We have all been having fun using glitters in our L&P, but it looks really cool in Brisa:cool:

I have been playing in the last week with some fab results....

These are 4 ideas I have tried

White iridescent powder mixed in clear sculpting gel, over a clear tip. awesome result

2 layers of white sculpting gel over the whole nail and tip with a thin layer of clear + glitter over the top. Seal with clear sculpting gel to create your apex and protect your glitter.

Adding a white smile line 2 mm wide between zone 1 & 2 using glitter and clear in zone 1 and pink sculpting gel in zone 2 to 3.

The one I really love
Clear tip keep it long (I just did the one nail on my ring finger) shape into a stiletto.
place a row of diamonds off center at the free edge ending up at the smile line in the center (they stick great to the inhibition layer).
Apply a layer of clear sculpting gel over the diamonds to seal, clean the edges up to create a V around the diamonds, the top of the v at the smile line taking it wider to the free edge.
Cover the rest of the nail in white sculpting gel leaving out the clear V.
Apply a thin layer of clear gel + glitter over the white.
Finally build and protect your finished design with clear sculpting gel.

:idea: I know wouldnt it be easier to see with a photo, ill work on it!

Love to know if any one else has tried playing with brisa to get some funky results?

Have Fun.....

Tigger x

Thanks for that Diane, I`ll have a go at these myself.
It`d be great to see a pic though, I do hope you sort that out for us to share

Sounds fab - cant wait for my Brisa course

Dead excited....see you on the 13th of August Diane, maybe you could demo one of them for us!!!

Latest posts

Back