Problem with Fake Bake PEB-L2 Spray Tan System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustSo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought the PEB-L Starter Kit Package at Professional Beauty Show at Excel for £395.00 and have had problems with the spray tan gun element.

After speaking to Fake Bake Customer Relations today I have been informed that guns manufactured between certain dates have Union Nuts which need to be fully tightened (which you would think would completely stop the air flow); as they were manufactured with the air flow setting too high!

Basically what was happening was the the spray tan was not coming out as a mist, it was simply splattering and no matter how I seemed to adjust the solution or air flow regulators it didn't improve (and sometimes worsened). It is now sorted and I am happy with the performance of the gun so far, however, I am not happy that I wasted 400ml of solution per person (and I did two people whilst practicing with the new equipment) all because of a manufacturing fault with Fake Bake's gun.

This was fine when I had been told how to solve the problem, and the spray mist is perfect now. However, no one told me this when I bought the kit, it's not in the instructions and the first lady I spoke to at Customer Relations wasn't aware of the problem either (the second lady knew exactly what the problem was when I called back and was very helpful).

I just wanted to make others aware of this fault so they don't get caught out, and they know how to resolve it. Unfortunately this model isn't set up when you purchase it, and it would be so much easier if it were!

Hi, I'm having this problem with this gun. How did they recommend that u fix the problem?? because looking at my gun it looks like a sealed unit.
Please help.

Latest posts

Back